Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Crunchyroll - The Official Source for Anime & Drama - Crunchyroll Inc.

Hey everybody! Bjaker from Crunchyroll checking in!!

Wanted to drop a note that the Crunchyroll application for the OUYA© console is finally here & is available worldwide except in Japan.

Crunchyroll’s CEO Kun Gao said, “Teaming up with OUYA© provides our fans with a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the large streaming library here on Crunchyroll. Our involvement with other gaming systems has provided clear evidence that gamers and anime fans intersect, making this a natural partnership. We hope that anime fans will enjoy their Crunchyroll viewing experience on OUYA©.”

Premium Members will get to enjoy the entire Crunchyroll library in HD up to 1080p right when all the latest episodes release, completely ad-free! Free members can also enjoy their shows with ad-support on their OUYA, or sign up for a Free Trial right from the device and check out all the perks of Premium Membership!

Let us know your thoughts and what YOU are watching on your OUYA this season, we'd love the feedback!

Best,
    -Bjaker

This I must try once I'm home tonight.

Wonderful news
    I may just renew my sub to Crunchyroll now...

Quote Originally Posted by o MELTDOWN o View Post
    This I must try once I'm home tonight.
    Need any recommendations? What do you like!?

Banned

Was watching an episode about 8 minutes in it froze. Pausing unpausing didn't help. Had to force close and restart the app to continue watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll View Post
    I'll watch anything, really, as long as the story is good/interesting. I could use a few suggestions :3

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll View Post
    Slice of life, parody, and comedy. And stuff that are not Mainstream like Bleach, Tokiro, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Nauto, ect... Getting tired of people only recommending those shows when there is a extensive library of goodness waiting to be watched.
    And how about recommending stuff you like? I look into all genres when exploring new or old anime.
    Signature Pending...

I can't see the subtitles in spanish, not even setting my preferences on the website.

Banned

Re: Crunchyroll - The Official Source for Anime & Drama

Everytime you start an episode it gives an ad for premium mode. There is only 1 ad its also for premium mode but its super short. I do get it freezing sometimes. Restarting the app helps. In a 22 minute episode I get 4 commercial breaks which is the same as the website but its the same ad lol. Other ones planned for the future?

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by o MELTDOWN o View Post
    I'll watch anything, really, as long as the story is good/interesting. I could use a few suggestions :3
    HMMMM!!!!

Well, here are a few things that I've watched recently that are -all- over the board, but quite enjoyable.

Hanasaku Iroha ~ Slice of life ~ I really wasn't sure what to expect going into this, but it ended up being really charming... and the animation is REALLY gorgeous.
    My Ordinary Life (AKA Nichijou) ~ Comedy ~ Based on a 4 panel comic. This show has some of the best writing, animation, and... well it's just funny!
    Tsuritama ~ Dramedy? ~ Fishing, Aliens, and dealing with being Awkward. These are all things that I think we can relate to from our teenage years.
    The Eccentric Family ~ Dramedy? ~ Modern day Kyoto where Tanuki, Tengu & all things otherwordly coexist with humans. My favorite show from Summer 2013!

I could keep going... but I'll stop with those! The nice thing about these shows is that they're either 1 or 2 season shows, so you're not gonna have 300 + episodes to try to get through!

Let me know what you think of them!

Best,
    -Baker

Quote Originally Posted by Sluup View Post
    Slice of life, parody, and comedy. And stuff that are not Mainstream like Bleach, Tokiro, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Nauto, ect... Getting tired of people only recommending those shows when there is a extensive library of goodness waiting to be watched.
    And how about recommending stuff you like? I look into all genres when exploring new or old anime.

I'm actually pretty all over the place with my viewing. I would check out what I recommended in my prior post & here are a few more!

Star Driver ~ Giant Robots! ~ I can't remember who, but someone who worked on Revolutionary Girl Utena worked on this show. I'm not a Giant Robo guy, but this was GREAT.
    Kuroko's Basketball ~ Sports ~ Again, I'm not a sports anime guy, but this was pretty awesome! When it actually got into the games, yeah... good action!
    Chihayafuru ~ Sports / Drama ~ A show about an ancient Japanese card game; Karuta. I really can't explain what makes this one special, but I really love it.

Best,
    -Baker
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 10-24-2013 at 08:55 PM.