Close
Advertise Here

Drawing Universe - Alex Tritt Games

DRAWING UNIVERSE

Hi OUYA Forum!

I am pleased to announce my first ever console game: Drawing Universe! It's a sequel to my iOS game: Drawing Galaxy.

Download: https://www.ouya.tv/game/Drawing-Universe/

ICON:

VIDEO:

SCREENSHOTS:

DESCRIPTION:
    Oh No! An evil comet is headed towards Earth for a head on collision! Can you stop it?
    Drawing Universe is a 2D platformer with 360 degree gravity. Not only do you jump from planet to planet, but you can draw your own with the touch pad or right stick!

DRAWING UNIVERSE IS GRAVITY!
    360 degree physics is the name of the game!

DRAWING UNIVERSE IS DRAWINGS!
    Draw planets on to the screen! You can also draw fire, water, ice and more kinds of planets!

DRAWING UNIVERSE IS MULTIPLAYER!
    Play against all of your friends! If you don't have enough controllers, you can use your phone or iPod as a gamepad! This means over 4 players parties!!!

DRAWING UNIVERSE IS HUGE!
    It has 100 normal levels + 100 Drawing Galaxy levels! There are also special levels for guest characters!

DRAWING UNIVERSE HAS GUEST STARS!
    Play as your favourite characters from other games and more!

DRAWING UNIVERSE IS COMPLETELY FREE!
    That's right, you don't have to pay a cent for Drawing Universe! Ever! Just my gift to you. Have a go, why not!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drawing Universe for OUYA: out now!
    My iOS Games: Coggy, Drawing Galaxy

www.alextrittgames.com/

The game doesn't seem to respond to my controller button presses. The touchpad got me into the first level, but none of my ouya gamepad sticks or buttons seem to be doing anything. It says to use left stick to run and O to jump. Anyone else get this? I apologize ahead of time if this ends up just being an issue with my controller or something funky, lol

I remember seeing this game somewhere. I also remember wanting to play it and I still do, I'll take it out for a spin later on.

This has 100 normal levels and 100 galaxy levels. So does this game contain the levels from Drawing Galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenlump View Post
    The game doesn't seem to respond to my controller button presses. The touchpad got me into the first level, but none of my ouya gamepad sticks or buttons seem to be doing anything. It says to use left stick to run and O to jump. Anyone else get this? I apologize ahead of time if this ends up just being an issue with my controller or something funky, lol
    That's weird... I have no clue why that is. And believe me, it's been tested a lot. Is your controller 3rd party? Even so I would expect all the required buttons to work. Anyway, if you can tell me some more details I can try to help

Oh, just an idea, turn on a second controller (if you have one) and see if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by o MELTDOWN o View Post
    I remember seeing this game somewhere. I also remember wanting to play it and I still do, I'll take it out for a spin later on.

This has 100 normal levels and 100 galaxy levels. So does this game contain the levels from Drawing Galaxy?
    Yes, I thought I'd include all of Drawing Galaxy, because DU is built upon DG's engine (therefor it's compatible). Also you can't play DG multiplayer or with a controller originally, but you can now! To play these levels, select the right arrow from Galaxy 1.
    Drawing Universe for OUYA: out now!
    My iOS Games: Coggy, Drawing Galaxy

www.alextrittgames.com/