Close
Advertise Here

Myth Defense: LF - Smartpix Games

This thread is for the discussion of Myth Defense: LF. (note to developer - send me a private message if you would like to edit this thread)

"Myth Defense: Light Forces" has the best elements of tower defense games and includes different original features. It speaks 6 languages, supports Android, IOS, Windows Phone... And now it comes to OUYA!
    Full version features in brief: 4 basic + 3 DLC maps, Battle and Campaign modes, random map generator, 2 independent profiles (Advanced and Casual), Alchemy (tower-amplifiers), terrain features, 33 hardness levels, online leaderboards.
    About: http://smartpixgames.com/mythdefense.php
    Support: [email protected]

Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Love this game! Now this is a standard tower defense game with RPG styled characters/units.

Really addicting, my only complaint would be that the levels last a little bit too long and tend to drag on a bit. Besides that, amazing!

I used to play this on my android phone, I'll check it out.
    "I may not be your first kiss, your first love, your first boyfriend, your first dream, your first gift, or your first thought, and I don't want to be the last one, I just want to be the person that makes you laugh when you need it, hug you when I can, have you by my side for a long time, I just wanna be the person that makes your days happier, and if in the future, we're not together, I'd like you to remember me with a smile..."

Completed the campaign twice already. Still keep coming back for more as it gets progressively harder and harder. The challenge is the most addictive element. But also a couple of the maps in the campaign are fantastic! I've actually enjoyed the tougher levels which really limit the amount of towers you can place and cause you to go all out from the very start.

Levels can be long, but with enough confidence in your placement, you can boost the speed up to maximum and just watch the fast pace massacre.

My first Ouya software purchase, love Tower Defense games. This one is worth 4 bucks, don't regret it.
    Own: Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS XL, Ouya, Nexus 7 (2013), and Ubuntu 13.10 Asus Laptop
    Currently playing: Skyrim - Xbox 360