Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hard Time - MDickie

Wrestling Revolution's unique brand of violence finally ends up where it belongs - behind bars! In "Hard Time" you create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a death sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible.

Any additional controllers should be randomly assigned a character on the scene to play as. Figuring out which one is part of the fun!

Upgrade to "VIP" to gain access to the editor, which allows you to customize your character and every other.

https://www.ouya.tv/game/Hard-Time/

Lol why is there ham on the table? This game looks like it'll give me some lulz. I must try this.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Intriguing concept. I must check this out!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Tried it out tonight. Kind of dig it. However, right at the end of my time with it, I lost total control of my character. He started doing stuff on his own and not responding to the controller. Not sure what happened there.

Yeah I decided to delete it when all of a sudden my character did the same, just began walking around punching things and continuously falling onto the ground crying like he was fighting someone, except no one was there.

Add to that I threw some dynamite at someone and it took me to trial. The victims name was Dan Tilly, my exact character name...found that pretty weird. Victim and defendant Dan Tilly?

Obviously some bugs here.

I downloaded this on my iphone this morning, but will just get this one now.
    Creators of Super Renegade Response, Rush Hour Mayhem and Colour Combat

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list

I played another of this guys games that was based loosly on the bible that uses the same engine. Very funny and weird and buggy.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 4

For those losing control of their charachters, keep an eye on the meter below your health bar. It's like a stamina\sanity meter. If it goes empty, your guy will lose control. It's actually pretty cool to have a way for prison to "break" someone like that. I did encounter one issue though, I was told to take something to someone in the arena. There doesn't seem to be an arena. I'm kind of stuck there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadious View Post
    I lost total control of my character. He started doing stuff on his own and not responding to the controller.
    That's when the character literally "loses their mind" and temporarily becomes a CPU-controlled psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by MDickie View Post
    That's when the character literally "loses their mind" and temporarily becomes a CPU-controlled psycho.
    Ah, gotcha. I couldn't figure out if that was happening or if it was a faulty controller. LOL