Close
Advertise Here

Grid Racer - blue banana games

Grid Racer

A Tron style light cycle game for two players. It is free, so get it now and have some fun with it!

- blue banana games

Had a bug that, after exiting and restarting the game, both the number-of-lives menu arrows and the light trails behind the bikes were completely black. Happened every time until I shut down and restarted the Ouya. Wasn't able to reproduce it. Also, I'd recommend upping the dead zone of the analog. Turning was REALLY sensitive on our 360 controllers.

That out of the way, fun game. The one downside is that rounds turn into two one-player games of Snake more often than not. Maybe make the boost just a hair faster to encourage aggression? And possibly have it regenerate slowly? I dunno, just too many rounds end up with each player on opposite ends of the screen trying to stay alive rather than interacting with the opponent.

Thanks for the review. I will try and reproduce the menu bug. Really strange, I've never seen that.
    Regenerating turbo is a thing which I already planned for an upcoming update. This will probably make it necessary to adjust the speed a bit, as you mentioned. Also I will test with a 360 controller and adjust the dead zone accordingly. Again, thanks for the review!

Nice little game. I made something similar!

Super Light Cycles