Close
Advertise Here

December 21st - Keeplay Game Studios

December 21st is now available on OUYA!

Save the world solving enigmatic Mayan puzzles in this challenging Sokoban game!

The game is available in both English and Brazilian Portuguese and features 10 free levels, enough to see if that's your kind of game. And for those with a real ich for sokoban games you can unlock all 100 levels and a challenging game mode for just $2.99.

It even has a nice background story, achievements and collectables!

FEATURES

* 100 Increasingly Difficult Levels
    * Hours Of Gameplay
    * Levels auto-resolution hints (Never get stuck!)
    * An Undo Button to Undo Your Last Move

(Konami Code ftw)

Thanks,
    Keeplay development team

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

Well done, Keeplay, this game is a lot of fun. I'm sure the higher levels will cause much headscratching; level 9 on the first temple took me forever!

I don't know if you meant to do this, but on the ouya demo version, hitting "next" once you've solved a puzzle sends you to the paywall. This happens for each level. To access the next level a player has to back up to the menu. I only bring this up because some people might think only the first level is free to try instead of the first ten.

Re: December 21st - Keeplay Game Studios

Looks good! I'll check it out!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

wish there was more than the 1 quick level in free mode. Looks good tho so will probably buy it in a minute lol

Edit - weird after i finshed lvl one it asked me to buy the game but if i selected the next lvl from the menu i could keep playing. so there are 10 free lvls. but why wont the game let you play till you beat lvl 10 before hitting you with the paywall?
    Last edited by Jakenut86; 09-24-2013 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenut86 View Post
    wish there was more than the 1 quick level in free mode. Looks good tho so will probably buy it in a minute lol

Edit - weird after i finshed lvl one it asked me to buy the game but if i selected the next lvl from the menu i could keep playing. so there are 10 free lvls. but why wont the game let you play till you beat lvl 10 before hitting you with the paywall?
    Did you even read the posts above yours?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Zero View Post
    I don't know if you meant to do this, but on the ouya demo version, hitting "next" once you've solved a puzzle sends you to the paywall. This happens for each level. To access the next level a player has to back up to the menu. I only bring this up because some people might think only the first level is free to try instead of the first ten.
    yes, please fix this, I finished the first level, it asked me to buy and I deleted the game. It looked good otherwise, except the player movement as there are no walking animations, he just teleports around

That is indeed a bug, I have no idea how that passed unnoticed.

Thanks for the report guys, we'll be sending a new version for review today.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keeplay View Post
    That is indeed a bug, I have no idea how that passed unnoticed.

Thanks for the report guys, we'll be sending a new version for review today.
    Right? You'd figure since it takes so long to get approved they'd be more in depth with their tests.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Update 1.0.1 has been released and the issue with the next button is fixed, thanks for the report.

Oh, and if you're kind enough go hit like so we can move from Sandbox to Escape Artists, thanks. ;D