Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Nuggeta Empowered Games - Coming to OUYA - Multiplayer, Social, Gaming Experience!

I just got news today directly from the CEO of Nuggeta (http://nuggeta.com), that next week they will be releasing their api for OUYA. It will allow OUYA games to communicate with any platform that they support. This includes: Android, iOS, HTML5, Facebook, Google+, Windows 8, Flash, Windows Mobile, and more, as well as all the tools that they support including Unity 3d, Playn, Haxe, etc.

"Nuggeta Game Development Toolkit will allow you to easily define and customize social and multiplayer features, it provides built-in leaderboards, achievements, items, virtual coins and cloud data saving," explains their website.

We were also informed that Nuggeta allows developers to use turn-based, asynchronous or realtime game patterns to boost your game play effortless. Nuggeta integrates powerful typed API skeleton to implement in a few minutes your defined features. Social and multiplayer game development has never been so easy.

According to the company's CEO, integration is extremely easy, and takes only 45 seconds.

Check out some of the plans that they offer at: http://nuggeta.com/plans

Last edited by Killswitch; 09-06-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: corrected link
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Whoa...that saves me a lot of headaches hopefully.
    Time to get crackin.
    OUYAForum Rules | OUYAForum Contests | OUYA Game Sales
    Killswitch Interviews | IamKillswitch.com | PorkpiePlatypus.com
    Astra Etherium: Adventures of a Space Bounty Hunter in Space

But...what does it DO? I find that very hard to figure out on the website.
    Our game Black Hole - A Classic Arcade Dual-Stick Space Shooter
    Available in the OUYA store now!
    Killswitch - "There are 302,456 OUYAs out there, now no one will have to ask again."

The site does lack words until you start clicking links.
    The social features, matchmaking and all that, it's there. Supposedly easier to set up too.
    Would be nice if it was an Ouya specific thing but this allows you to cross platform, etc also.
    Some of the other solutions out there don't fit the bill but so far this one looks easier to deal with. Just don't know about the newness of the company, only issue I have right now but after delving deeper I'll report any issues and I'm sure others will too.

The site doesn't load for me at all

Banned

So are these the Social-like features we've been waiting for? The website explains, like, nothing...

More info after you click through

Nuggeta Game Development Toolkit will allow you to easilly define and customize social and multiplayer features, it provides built-in leaderboard, achievements, items, virtual coins and cloud data saving.

Thanks to the NGDLTM cutting-edge technology your multiplayer games are just a click away! Discover the power of using the game definition language

---------------------------------------------

Great! you've decided to build Social and Multiplayer games using Nuggeta.
    Welcome in the Nuggeta world.

Just have a test and test we hope you will feel our services easy to use, intuitive and efficient.

Nuggeta Toolkit provides cross-platform game services that lets you easily integrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, Cloud Save, and real-time multiplayer in your Desktop, tablet and mobile games.
    Nuggeta help you to turn your solo games into nice social , interactive games. If you already have this feature in your games. We hope to help you saving development times thanks to our simple and intuitive editor.
    Nuggeta Toolkit allows your games played transparently across different devices by ensuring the saving in realtime of your game state.
    Nuggeta Toolkit offer built-in tools like turn based, long gameplay and realtime allowing to turn complexity gameplay into simplicity. Keep concentrated on your game loop Nuggeta does the painful job for you.
    Nuggeta Toolkit offer a visual editor to define your game avoiding you to deal with low layer software technology which is mandatory to make social and multiplayer games. Modern interactive games needs infrastructure administration. Don't worry. We host the game for you and give you the right tools to control and monitor your game and your player community.

We want you experience easily Nuggeta so we propose you to go through video tutorial. During this session we will show you how to empower a Four in a row sample game.

Have a good getting start session.
    Last edited by Killswitch; 09-10-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    More info after you click through

Nuggeta Game Development Toolkit will allow you to easilly define and customize social and multiplayer features, it provides built-in leaderboard, achievements, items, virtual coins and cloud data saving.

Thanks to the NGDLTM cutting-edge technology your multiplayer games are just a click away! Discover the power of using the game definition language

---------------------------------------------

Great! you've decided to build Social and Multiplayer games using Nuggeta.
    Welcome in the Nuggeta world.

Just have a test and test we hope you will feel our services easy to use, intuitive and efficient.

Nuggeta Toolkit provides cross-platform game services that lets you easily integrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, Cloud Save, and real-time multiplayer in your Desktop, tablet and mobile games.
    Nuggeta help you to turn your solo games into nice social , interactive games. If you already have this feature in your games. We hope to help you saving development times thanks to our simple and intuitive editor.
    Nuggeta Toolkit allows your games played transparently across different devices by ensuring the saving in realtime of your game state.
    Nuggeta Toolkit offer built-in tools like turn based, long gameplay and realtime allowing to turn complexity gameplay into simplicity. Keep concentrated on your game loop Nuggeta does the painful job for you.
    Nuggeta Toolkit offer a visual editor to define your game avoiding you to deal with low layer software technology which is mandatory to make social and multiplayer games. Modern interactive games needs infrastructure administration. Don't worry. We host the game for you and give you the right tools to control and monitor your game and your player community.

We want you experience easily Nuggeta so we propose you to go through video tutorial. During this session we will show you how to empower a Four in a row sample game.

Have a good getting start session.

But if you ever need support prices are high so have a friend on speed dial if you need one.
    So there's no friends list or chat outside of games that are built for it? Damn.

That's one thing I didn't see but in the pricing there is a messaging feature. Unless that's for game messages...
    They seem to be a newer company so may not have the server capacity for friends.
    Thought I saw friends on one of the demo games but could have just been matchmaking.

Still researching but this may be a missing feature unfortunately.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Hi all,

Thank you for your questions and valuable feedback, i'm CEO at Nuggeta and i would like clear your wondering to figure out what is coming out.
    Nuggeta is an opened api to add social , and multiplayer features to games, in our concern Ouya games.
    Nuggeta is friend and game oriented vs room of players api.

Social(fb, g+)

List friends, challenge, post wall, invite friends, connection status.
    You can send player message into a game to achieve any chat system.

Multiplayer
    Turn based api
    Asynchronous api ( start your game on ouya, continue it on smarthone)
    Connected realtime games ( compete with other ouya player or any player on android for example we support with integrated nugeta into it)

Even if it is a connected api you can allow your players having a first anonymous experience session and after decide to prompt an account creation or not to go deeper in the game to your discretion.

The posibilities are endless up to imagination and we have to work hard and hard it's just the kick off, but we have strong foundations and we hope it will be helpful, powerful, save your time and your money. I concious we need to be more clear on our web site and we are working on it and on the documentation even if we have strong basis with quality concept explaination, code snippet (sure social explaination features listed above miss), sample codes open source on github, you tube tutorial channel.

Hope this help.

I look forward to see it in action.

Best.

Luciano.