Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ziggy Putts - phime studio

phime studio is proud to announce that our game Ziggy Putts is out for the OUYA console

Ziggy the hedgehog is living his interesting life on a golf course trying to putt a golf ball before the human golf players do

- move by rolling and jumping around
    - pick up all the hedgehog food along the way for better score
    - evade other inhabitants that live there
    - use platforms and seesaws to transport yourself to the unreachable parts of the level
    - use hidden levers to open doors
    - ride a boat to get to the most remote parts of the island
    - fear of the roaring lawnmowers that drive around frantically
    - enjoy rich cartoon graphics utilizing acclaimed Unity engine
    - groove to the funky music while playing the game
    - more than 30 levels of pure fun

expect more levels and new additions to the gameplay in all future updates

Help Ziggy to avoid all obstacles on the golf course and safely roll a ball down a golf hole

Attached Images Attached Images

I jumped into this game believing I would give it two minutes and then come to the conclusion "this is for young children and it's way too easy". And after two minutes I came to it. But that didn't stop me... Somehow this has a strange power over me, I just couldn't stop playing. It was relaxing and pretty, and that was exactly what I needed right then.

When the buy option came up after the demo was over I tried to purchase it but I couldn't. I could bring up the pause menu behind the purchase prompt, but I couldn't interact with either of them and had to force quit.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

I don't quite understand that part "I tried to purchase it but I couldn't" - does the IAP screen show up at all or nothing happens after you press buy button. Also you can try the BUY button in mainmenu screen to purchase the game. And if this BUY dialog after the demo has expired has some flaws we will fix it in next version. But the main problem is that that the game has been ported without the actual console only on PC/Mac using XBox 360 controller ... So your feedback is much needed and appreciated so we can find any hidden bugs that sneaked past QA

When I reached the end of the demo, it came up a dialogue box telling me that I could buy the full game by pressing O. Nothing happens after this, I pressed O many times and nothing happened at all. And if I try to open the menu by pressing the home button on the OUYA controller, the menu pops up behind the "buy the full version with O" box - and it can't be interacted with either.

I will try to purchase from the main menu as you suggested in the PM.

Sidenote: I could still steer Ziggy during this. I saw him jump and run around in the background as I tried to press everything on the controller.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

I had the same issue as Starfighter, when the demo ends and your are prompted to press O to purchase the game, nothing happens.

I would like to say thank you for bringing your game to OUYA, this is actually what I expected android games on my TV to be like, and really enjoyed the flow of the game. Aside from the issue mentioned above, and the options menu being slightly awkward to navigate, I believe this is a great example of a well ported android to OUYA game.

Banned

This game is hilarious fun!

Side note: Also having the problem with purchase.

Ziggy Putts in the latest OUYA newsletter - Sweet! Thanks OUYA and the fans !

Show some love for Ziggy and help him collect likes to get out of the Sandbox

Expect some new levels in update soon ....

BTvRu_yCUAEzLjk.png-large.jpg

Phime studio is announcing that Ziggy Putts is down from 4.99$ to 2.99$ ! Let the rolling, jumping and putting begin

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

This game is so damn cute that I can't contain my "Awws" when playing it. It's got sort of a Super Monkey Ball feel to it and has eye-catching visuals. While you may think it's just a mad dash to the finish line, there are in fact numerous platforming elements in the game that keep it from getting repetitive.

Hi everybody!

I'm testing some games to play along with my nephew (he's 4 years old only!), and really liked this one! It's a very fun, good casual game, easy to pick up by anyone, and cute . Perfect for all ages!
    A small question: Developer has announced the price drops to $2.99 in last september, but when i hit the button for purchase, it has informed the old $4.99 price. Is the drop still valid? Or it was limited offer?

Thannks for attention and congratulations to developer