Close
Advertise Here

Gentlemen! - Lucky Frame

Hey! We're very pleased to say that Gentlemen! is now out in the Ouya Store.

Gentlemen! is a frantic local multiplayer Victorian-themed deathmatch game. Go head-to-head with your frenemies in 19th Century England, settling your grievances with knives, bombs, deadly homing pigeons, and more. You'll need to hone a delicate balance of technique, knowledge, cunning, and blind panic (just like a real duel!).

The two player version of Gentlemen! came out on iPad and Android tablets a few weeks ago, and we released the Windows/Mac 2-4 player version recently too.

Some reviews for the tablet version:
    "The result skilfully combines the arcade immediacy of Super Crate Box with the weaponised chaos of Super Smash Bros, and VVVVVV’s instant gravity-switching..." - Edge
    "It's addictive, wonderfully put together, and unlike almost anything else you're going to find on the App Store...under its smarts Gentlemen! hides a brilliant one-on-one battler." - Pocket Gamer

Go to the website for videos, imagery, and more: http://www.luckyframe.co.uk/gentlemen/
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-27-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Looks cool ! It will be very soon on the store?

Quote Originally Posted by smobydick View Post
    Looks cool ! It will be very soon on the store?
    Gentlemen! is out now!

Go and get it

It's not in any of the lists yet, but it comes up in search. Have fun!
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-27-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFrame View Post
    Gentlemen! is out now!

Go and get it

It's not in any of the lists yet, but it comes up in search. Have fun!
    Alright! I wish you luck in getting out of the Sandbox quickly.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-27-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Check out the blog post on Gentlemen! detailing how, despite its great reviews, it's only been a modest commercial success. http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/YannS...profitable.php

Hopefully OUYA users can show it some love and help to turn things around!

P.S. In case you were curious, you were Kickstarter backer number 5 for OUYA. Thank you for believing.

I would be interested to know if you sell more on OUYA than Android. My suggestion would be that if you out-sell your Android version on OUYA you should contact the OUYA team about it and let them know and suggest you run a story together. They'll be desperate for some positive developer stories after the seemingly endless string of complaints, so to have a developer say they've made more money on the OUYA than Android will be a nice story for them (and for you with extra exposure). Also - your focus on local, 'couch' multiplayer, fits in nicely with one of their own themes - so would seem to be a good fit. That's what I'd do anyway!