Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Wraithborne - Alpha Dog Games

Wraithborne - Now Available for Ouya!

When magic returned to the world, everything changed in an instant. All that remains of the past are the crumbling ruins of the fallen Age of Humanity. The old legends - wraiths, goblins and werewolves - stalk the lands. Now, one born of their greatest fear will claim the power of the Runes and protect what remains of humanity. You are Wraithborne.
    Wraithborne is an intense Action/Adventure game with lite RPG elements developed by the indie team at Alpha Dog Games.

Wraithborne Highlights:

✔ NEW OUYA CONTENT: EARN XP AND UNLOCK SKILLS

✔ AMAZING GRAPHICS POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE

✔ 12 UNIQUE LEVELS TO REPLAY AND MASTER

✔ FAST-PACED ACTION COMBAT

✔ UNLOCK 8 WARHAMMERS AND 8 SETS OF BATTLE ARMOR

✔ WIELD POWERFUL RUNIC SPELLS TO ATTACK, HEAL, and DEFEND

✔ EARN XP and GEMS IN 3 DIFFERENT GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE ARENAS

The game is free to download, and players can experience the first level and our Survival Arena or unlock the full game for $4.99. There are In App Purchases available for the in-game currency (Gems) to speed up your progression if desired.

Thanks,

The Alpha Dog Games team
    Follow us on twitter @AlphaDogGames and like our Facebook site for updates and information.

Last edited by AlphaDogGames; 08-08-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Updating original post with Developer information

This looks gewd. Unreal, huh?.... Probably one of the best engines out there. Looking forward to this game.

Re: Wraithborne - Alpha Dog Games

The game looks pretty good i appreciate when people bring quality games to the ouya but is that the ouya version on the video? Cause i think onscreen controls should be remove you don't need that on the ouya

Quote Originally Posted by Manaurys View Post
    but is that the ouya version on the video?
    No, I just take most of the videos I post from certain phone game channels. Touchgameplay's channel usually videocapture games instead of screen-camming them like everyone else. So at least you get an idea of what the port will look like despite UI controls being on there.

Looks descent, will try it the next days
    Gamer. Geek. Minimalist.

It's a shame there are in-app purchases, that really spoils it for me.

Id have been much happier paying a higher premium for a full game at a single cost.

I don't mind IAPs for people who are less interested in grinding. I remember grinding in a lot of the older games to make sure I was fully upgraded before moving forward. As long as the grinding isnt too over the top, I'm fine with IAP.

Looking forward to giving this a spin.
    Lookin' to move from being a lurker to a poster? Make sure to read the Forum Rules first, and we'll see you on the boards!

the game is very good going ouya super-fluid, the 12 levels worth 4.99 and has a store in the game but only if you have prior weapons but no need to buy gems.

Very solid OUYA game. For $5 one of the better games for sure.

I've been waiting for this game. I don't mind IAP as long as long as they're done tastefully.
    Can't Wait 4: Dungeon Lord by Bovine Software. Order & Chaos Online name: Wicket and Larus