Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cars And Guns 3D - Evil Indie Games

This thread is for the discussion of Cars and Guns 3D. (note to developer - send me a private message if you would like to edit this thread)

I just noticed this game is on the Ouya store and this video of the Ipad version looks very cool

I will definitely be trying this one out as soon as I can.

Just awesome racing and arcade game now on your OUYA! Remaining such famous titles as GTA, Carmageddon, Test Drive and Street Rod series! Over 25 upgradable cars over 20 different missions, unique gameplay and soundtrack. Try ski jumping, taxi driving, destroying enemies using weapons! Cardboard Cars & Guns! Just best cardboard game since 2011.

Its a pretty fun racing game, like the art style. I haven't played too much of it yet

Banned

Seems like a Twisted Metal clone, will have to check out though..

I nver thought OUYA did store additions at the weekend?

Well, no matter. This certainly looks interesting. Downloading the free version on Google Play now to get a feel for it (Mrs has the TV) if it seems good enough I will give the OUYA version a go.

Edit: Just loaded it up on my Galaxy S3, had to screenshot this.

Last edited by Saracen26; 07-28-2013 at 08:01 PM.

I hope controls are not as twitchy as what I seen in that video, the physics seem to be a Tad floaty.

Right I've tried it - seems really good so far - a couple of minor issues with strange landings but I'm having a blast with this.

Turning is weird, you go faster when you're turning at low speeds. hhmmm....
    Signature Pending...

Re: Cars And Guns 3d

I really want to like this game but the physics and controls are out of whack. Steering is awkward and a lot of the time when you hit a ramp straight on you launch off of it sideways. Also the throttle trigger isn't always responsive. You can't hold it in and expect to go. After landing you have to let it out and press it again to get moving. With a little tweaking this could be a great game though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Man this game has issues, the controls are twitchy as hell, the physics are floaty, sometimes you will find yourself spinning around for no reason, hitting a bump sometimes causes the rear of the car to hop up wildly, track elevation changes will cause the camera view to go retarded (you will end up looking straight down or up) this is most noticeable on race in the clouds, and slalom. If keyboard takes up slot 1 you can't use the controller, your stuck with using the keyboard. Its hard to stop without finding yourself going backwards, sometimes while braking and turning at the same time (before you come to a stop) you will have the car turning in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by madmax2069; 07-29-2013 at 07:21 PM.

I'm really digging this game!

I found the controls awkward at first but once I got used to them I found them to very responsive; they really need to explain the controls better because I had to do a lot of trial-and-error to figure out how to do jumps and other things. As madmax2069 stated; the camera angles become terrible in the slalom races making them almost unplayable. You "pay" for the game by exchanging real money for in-game money but I've been doing okay so far just earning in-game money by winning races.

Overall this game can be a lot of fun if you take the time to figure out the controls (again, they need a tutorial) and if they work out the camera angles and add multiplayer I could see this game really taking off.