Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dig! - Tasty Poison Games

Hey guys!

We just released our arcade/action game Dig! onto the store.
    Would love to hear from everyone about the good and the bad.
    It was originally released on the iPad so swipe controls were used. We think we did a good job with the controllers so feed back would be great.
    In the meantime here's a video.

Cheers!

\

Maybe im missing something or maybe it wasn't intended for this video, but I don't see any gameplay. I just see the company name/logo and lead up to the games name DIG and thats it.

Whiteice

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteice View Post
    Maybe im missing something or maybe it wasn't intended for this video, but I don't see any gameplay. I just see the company name/logo and lead up to the games name DIG and thats it.

Whiteice
    No you didn't miss anything. It was a trailer with no game play...

Here is a video with gameplay

I like it so far, I haven't purchased it yet though. Will I be able to enjoy the whole game after the initial purchase or do I have to pay microtransactions along the way?

Sweet going to give this a swing this weekend
    Owner of www.LinuxGaming.NL

Oh my God, a next gen Qix/Volfied-like game. I'm IN!

This games looks surprising and fascinating and I will try it. But I really hope Pocket RPG will be out soon as it's more my thing. Thank you Tasty Poison.
    Can't Wait 4: Dungeon Lord by Bovine Software. Order & Chaos Online name: Wicket and Larus

Quote Originally Posted by Athlor View Post
    This games looks surprising and fascinating and I will try it. But I really hope Pocket RPG will be out soon as it's more my thing. Thank you Tasty Poison.
    +1 I finished Pocket RPG on IOS; was one of my all time favorite games on that platform. It would be right on home on a big screen with control pad.

Sorry to double post, but people, check this game out! This joins the top tier with games like Tower Fall, Bomb Squad and Knightmare Tower. Fully polished on Ouya -- even a proper exit. As mentioned, it's very much like Qix or Volfied (old schoolers would know), but more intricate, and dazzling!

Edit: Forgot to mention - I had o remove my Logitech wireless mouse receiver (that dongle thing) or I couldn't get past the title page. I wonder if it's because the Ouya was treating my mouse as control pad #1.
    Last edited by JCat; 07-12-2013 at 10:39 PM.

I get to the purple levels (with the spiders that freeze you) but then I get stuck to the edge in a glitchy way. It's not every time, but it's enough that I haven't been able to progress past the set of levels. So I get hit with a web, and long after the web disappears I can only spin around and none of the little gnome things can kill me (like they usually should). So I'm stuck--anybody else seeing that one?

Otherwise, I was having huge fun. But then again I've been a Qix fan forever, and I'm a sucker for anything similar (even the nudie ones).
    Last edited by Reaperman; 07-13-2013 at 12:52 AM.