Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gravi - Hashbang Games

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that we were able to release Gravi for the OUYA today. It finally got approved and is in the discover area of the console.

If your not familiar with Gravi, you can check it out at http://playgravi.com. We were part of the KILLSCREEN OUYA CREATE JAM contest and after the contest we decided to complete the game.

Please if you have an OUYA go check it out, it's currently in the sandbox waiting for the 20 votes it needs to get out of the sandbox. If you like our game up vote it!

Thanks,
    Marco
    Hashbang Games

Going to go check it out now.

This looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Just started playing around with this, and so far, it's really nice! Love the concept and polished graphics; feels very right at home on Ouya!

I love it as well, but my controller isn't cool with the stick configuration. The ball travels slow and fast, right? I can only go slow forward, the faceplate is stopping my stick from moving the last millimeter that makes the ball move fast.

Is it possible to make the so called dead zone a bit smaller or should I try to carefully sand down the hole in the faceplate to make it reach?
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Looks neat, but I can't get pass the menu screen. It's not responding to any control to select play.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledragon View Post
    Looks neat, but I can't get pass the menu screen. It's not responding to any control to select play.
    Do you have a mouse or KB plugged into the USB port? I couldn't get past menu screens on a dozen or so games because of a well known, super annoying Ouya bug where peripherals get assigned to player ID#1, and the game is looking for a control pad. Just guessing that might be it.

I like this game... I mean it constantly pisses me off and frustrates the heck out of me... but I keep coming back for more... so yeah...

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

I will have to try this out.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKain View Post
    I like this game... I mean it constantly pisses me off and frustrates the heck out of me... but I keep coming back for more... so yeah...
    The best games in the world are the ones that keep making you come back

Quote Originally Posted by JCat View Post
    Do you have a mouse or KB plugged into the USB port? I couldn't get past menu screens on a dozen or so games because of a well known, super annoying Ouya bug where peripherals get assigned to player ID#1, and the game is looking for a control pad. Just guessing that might be it.
    Thanks. I tried it again after shutting down the system one more time and it took. This is a challenging game...little different control scheme.