Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zombie Arena - Studio 3D

Looks cool. Nice FPS Arena game that just hit the Ouya store today I think from Studio 3D. Looks to run off of the "BLOOD" code and engine. Coolness.

If the developer reads this though, would be nice for southpaw controls in the game. Appreciate it.

So, amd I right to assume that nobody else got this game?

Yeah, its Blood, seems its using most of bloods assets.

Blood actually uses what's know as the build engine ( other games that use the build engine such as Duke nukem 3d, shadow warrior). But the version of the build engine for blood was enhanced more so then what was used I'm Duke nukem 3d or shadow warrior
    Last edited by madmax2069; 07-10-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Man, does anyone have any way to get in contact with these guys? Studio 3D is a horrible name. Don't beleive me, try searching it out on Google. You will never find them.

Quote Originally Posted by T2KFreeker View Post
    Man, does anyone have any way to get in contact with these guys? Studio 3D is a horrible name. Don't beleive me, try searching it out on Google. You will never find them.
    Yeah, google was no help, this is why they should have a system in place to click on a link in the games description to take you to their web page (the ouya does have a built in web browser), or twitter/Facebook/email address. And it should be required to have it when you submit a game for approval.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax2069 View Post
    Yeah, google was no help, this is why they should have a system in place to click on a link in the games description to take you to their web page (the ouya does have a built in web browser), or twitter/Facebook/email address. And it should be required to have it when you submit a game for approval.
    Yes, I agree with you just for this very reason. It would be nice to let the develo0pers know that some control tweeks would be nice in the game.

Is there any single player campaign to speak of or is it all multiplayer? Most of my FPS time is single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cartwright View Post
    Is there any single player campaign to speak of or is it all multiplayer? Most of my FPS time is single player.
    Its all multiplayer, offline with bots, and a option to input a IP address.

I wonder if I am able to add bloods game files to this and have a complete game?

Quote Originally Posted by madmax2069 View Post
    input a IP address.
    Really? If I want to play with someone on the internets I have to input an IP address. No easy in-game tools for finding a game? I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cartwright View Post
    Really? If I want to play with someone on the internets I have to input an IP address. No easy in-game tools for finding a game? I'll pass.

Its for direct IP, in reality its better then any server browser as it can never be taken offline.

Id much rather mess around with direct IP then to rely on a server that will eventually go offline.

So, you have to do a bit of leg work to play online, no deal breaker there.