Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

GraveStompers Zombie vs Zombie - Mad Menace Entertainment

maxouya.jpg GraveStompers MAX.jpg new character.jpg device-2013-04-17-165758.jpg

Hello all! Its the guys from Mad Menace (we created GraveStompers Zombie v. Zombie !) are excited to be on Ouya in time for the launch! Would love to know what you think of the game! It was crazy popular at E3!

ZOMBIES ATTACK BIG SCREEN THANKS TO NEW TECHNOLOGY
    (Revolution In Video Games, Ouya, Marks Debuts With Hottest New Game, GraveStompers)

Zombies are about to invade your living room thanks to revolutionary new technology that, for the first time, allows gamers to conquer the undead on their own television sets instead of being relegated to the confines of their cell phones and tablets. Last week, the console Ouya marked its debut at the E3 convention and fans lined up to play the hottest new video game app, “GraveStompers Zombie v. Zombie” on several large flat-screen televisions.

Retailing for just $99, Ouya is an innovation that now allows players of games like “GraveStompers” and other affordable apps to be played on their own large-screen televisions. (“GraveStompers” is $3.99 on Ouya.) Up until now, games played on home television screens required the purchase of expensive gaming consoles, which have proven cost prohibitive for many.

GraveStompers is a 3D video game app with nearly 1 million downloads and counting and has been named one of the strongest first-person game on the platform. Players assume the role of Max, a kid zombie hero, fighting hordes of mutated undead creatures spawned by the game’s maniacal villain Dr. Cayhille. Armed with guns, melee weapons or even a chainsaw, users fight their way through 80 levels that increase in difficulty as they advance. Players are able to upgrade weapons, switch characters, and progress faster through the levels via in-app purchases ranging from $.99 - $4.99.

GraveStompers has enjoyed several positive reviews from leading bloggers including:

· The Gaming Vault –"good, clean, zombie-slaying fun"

· Got Game Radio –"fun zombie slasher"

· Weeabos With Controllers – “You’ll be pleased by the game’s superb graphics and art design right away, as well as the great controls which were given plenty of refinement.”

For more info on GraveStompers: Zombie Vs. Zombie, visit www.Facebook.com/Gravestompers or www.Twitter.com/Gravestomers.

I did some Gameplay of this game in 1080p, it seems pretty cool. Demo was a little short, but you get the idea of what the game is about.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Wow, this actually looks pretty interesting! Gonna try this out once my OUYA arrives.

Let us know what you think when you get your console!

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Wow, this actually looks pretty interesting! Gonna try this out once my OUYA arrives.
    :eek-new::nevreness:

I just downloaded this game a few hours ago, and I gotta say that I already love it!
    I haven't gotten all too far yet, but the game looks like a lot of fun so far.

Well done!

ps. I sent you folks a mail. Would love if you could take a look at it an answer soon
    Last edited by CaptainCapslock; 06-26-2013 at 07:00 PM.
    OUYAGameplays on YouTube: youtube.com/OUYAGameplays
    Twitter Profile: twitter.com/ouyagameplays

down loading now will give it a play

Re: GraveStompers Zombie v Zombie - Mad Menace Entertainment

It looks pretty good

Seems cool game.

This is an extremely good game - had a good few plays on it so far and will be purchasing it for sure.

Graphics are good, really nice sounds, but - as with all games - it's the gameplay that counts most, and this has an abundance of it. And that's just in the two levels that I've played as the free part.

Best of all is the way the controls feel though - it suits the OUYA pad perfectly.

Well done to the team behind this.
    "Withhold no sacrifice, grudge no toil, seek no sordid gain, fear no foe."

http://grimbarian.itch.io/silent-star-blast

This game...OFF THE HOOK. I played it for about 3 hours just trying to upgrade my pistol and then my bolter on just the two demo levels...I'm addicted