Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The Lost Heroes - Magory

A 2D platformer with three characters - a wizardess Cassy, sir Lancefew and a troll called Pebble - and a lot of humour. Inspired by The Lost Vikings, Trine and Bubba'n'Stix.

Here is a video (of touch version, OUYA version doesn't have touch buttons of course):

The first version is completely free but has only a few levels. More levels and paid version soon (week or two). I'll make sure not to demand too much (price will be probably lower at first until I make more levels and higher later when the game is complete).

Since I don't have OUYA there might be some OUYA related problems - please PM me if you find something.
    And if you could - help me get out of Sandbox. That would be really apprieciated.
    Any ideas for puzzles and levels would also be great.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I've been looking forward to you releasing this! Will download as soon as it is up.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Should already be up. But maybe it takes some time... I hope I didn't overhyped it.

Yep, it was right at the end of the Sandbox. Dude, the "Blah blee blee blah blah" talking made me laugh so hard!

Something I noticed right away, some of the info signs (specifically the one about getting and using your sword) have the top part/sentence cut off.
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    Yep, it was right at the end of the Sandbox. Dude, the "Blah blee blee blah blah" talking made me laugh so hard!
    Me too, when I was testing it first.

Something I noticed right away, some of the info signs (specifically the one about getting and using your sword) have the top part/sentence cut off.
    I forgot to fix it.

Even though this game might not be exactly my thing (judging from the video), I would like to say that I really like the idea, and the characters and style is pretty cool
    I'll be downloading this to check it out as soon as I get my Ouya!
    OUYAGameplays on YouTube: youtube.com/OUYAGameplays
    Twitter Profile: twitter.com/ouyagameplays

Quote Originally Posted by Magnesus View Post
    I forgot to fix it.
    That's what updates are for! I'll give it further testing when I get home from work and can devote more time to bug finding.

Thanks. Yes, all issues will be fixed in next updates. Also many more levels will be added. I also have two new worlds in the works (blue planet and a swamp level).
    Likes/thumbs up would be appreciated, would be nice to get out of Sandbox soon.

PS. I've also completely forgotten about points, so the gold point below the character portraites shows... FPS counter. It should be close to 60. If it's not, let me know (I assume my tablet is slower than Tegra3, but I'm not sure).
    Last edited by Magnesus; 06-19-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Nice you finally released it.
    Which price does the game currently have?

Currently it's completely free. There is not enough content (levels, worlds) to warrant a paid section yet.