Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sansarom 3D - schoendevelopment

Hi everyone, my name is Dominik, I am a 17 year old Android developer from germany.

Today is a big day, as my game "Sansarom 3D" was published on the OUYA-Store!

With over 5000 Downloads on Google Play "Sansarom" is one of the most famous marble games for Android.
    There are 100 levels in different worlds waiting for you! Can you get the marble to the goal, or will you fall down and die first? There are many different obstacles blocking your way to the finish.

Each world has its own thrilling actions, moving or breaking platforms, slippery ground or mechanisms.

And now the best: It is comletely free! No In-App Purchases, no blocked levels or limited playtime!

Have fun!

Youtube-Trailer of the game:

And some pictures :

Cool game man, Welcome to OUYA

I know on a tablet you can tilt to control the marble. How are you doing that on the OUYA. Are you using the analog stick?

You control the marble with the joypad - its very easy and comfortable.

Btw, Ouya-Team just told me: "Love this game, it’s super relaxing and fun!"

Very nice. I like puzzles!
    Maybe a lot of extra work: but how about a splitscreen and first to make the level wins?

Großartige Arbeit, sobald meine Ouya da ist werde ich es mal anspielen . Und Respekt mit 17 ist schon sehr ordentlich.

Translation: Great work, as soon as my Ouya is that I will allude it a try. And 17 with respect is very neat.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by user82 View Post
    Maybe a lot of extra work: but how about a splitscreen and first to make the level wins?
    Great idea, that would rock! Make a multiplayer mode exclusive to the Ouya. You could even charge a bit for it, I'd pay it.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Thank you all!

It would be great if you can explain this a bit better ? I don't really understand - maybe my english

Quote Originally Posted by schoen08 View Post
    It would be great if you can explain this a bit better ? I don't really understand - maybe my english
    You could enable multiplayer. Just print the level 4* on the screen and each player controlls one marble. The first one to finish the level wins.

German:

Ich hab an klassischen Splitscreen Multiplayer gedacht. Das Labyrinth wird am selben Bildschirm 4* nebeneinander dargestellt und jeder Spieler kann eine Kugel steuern. Wer's zuerst schafft gewinnt die Runde

Ah!

Thanks for this great idea - have to check if I can manage this with my time