Close
Advertise Here

NES.emu (NES Emulator) - Robert Broglia

This thread is for the discussion of NES.emu. (note to developer - send me a private message if you would like to edit this thread)

Advanced open-source NES/Famicom emulator based on FCEUX.No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Load ROM files located on your internal or external USB storage using the in-app file browser (.nes, .fds, & .zip formats).

Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

I love this emulator, I found turning off the filter and making widescreen to be very nice. Any chance of more filters and settings to fit to screen?

I'm very happy with the NES.emu as well. As Donkeydoug suggested, more filters would definitely be welcome.

Great emulator for sure, but I noticed games start to drop more and more frames the longer you play. Anyone else have this issue?

yup i also noticed this problem with MD.emu and snes9x ex. frame dropping and audio crackling after some time.

Yea I noticed the issue on the other .emu's and snes9x as well. Thought it might've been my system.

I tried loading roms from USB and from the Ouya itself (both zipped and unzipped) and the problem persists. Setting frameskip to zero causes both sound and frame issues (the longer you play).

Is there anyway to map 2nd controll mic ? Few games need this.