Close
Advertise Here

OUYA Web Browser User Agent String

Could someone who currently has an OUYA be so kind as to post what the user agent string is reported as? You can find this by browsing to WhatIsMyUserAgent.com, it will display it in a box on that page. If it isnt too much trouble, could you post other browser user agents as well (if you have any others installed that is).

Want to get a jump start on getting some hooks set up on my podcast website for detecting the OUYA and selecting the proper CSS file for it.

Quote Originally Posted by macharborguy View Post
    Could someone who currently has an OUYA be so kind as to post what the user agent string is reported as? You can find this by browsing to WhatIsMyUserAgent.com, it will display it in a box on that page. If it isnt too much trouble, could you post other browser user agents as well (if you have any others installed that is).

Want to get a jump start on getting some hooks set up on my podcast website for detecting the OUYA and selecting the proper CSS file for it.
    If no one has done this by the time I get home from work, I will do it--provided that I rememeber. haha

Thanks. I was able to get the default browser UA string from a person in chat last night (and oddly enough the name "OUYA" is in the string a total of 3 times). However, if you have a browser other than the default one, i would appreciate the string from that one as well. thanks again