Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Update:To the OUYA Column Writers from Hypercane Studios

We have just finished our PC build of Rage Runner, we know allot of you are anxious to get your hands on the OUYA console to start writing reviews of the OUYA games. You can now email Hypercane Studios for your Free PC copy of Rage Runner. This will be a full build of the game, and the exact same build as the OUYA. We have done no enhancements to the PC build vs the OUYA build. All we ask is that you give us a honest review, if you don't like the game you can say that, we don't care as long as its a honest review.

We are regularly hard at work fixing bugs, so if you find something that looks like a bug, please email us, or post to our Rage Runner thread in the game announcements. Rage Runner is exclusive to the OUYA console, meaning we wont launch to any other console, other then OUYA.

This perk is for reviewers only!

EDIT: Keep in mind i'm still working on the Start screen,menu buttons, and tutorial. Close to being finished, just minor graphic stuff.

Email:

Jake
    Last edited by Hypercane; 05-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Awesome!! That will give people a chance to test the game without having an OUYA. Nice idea.

Super Moderator

Damn only reviewers not for cool super mods like myself lol

Nice work Jake congrads on the PC release.
    Cranial Shift: Galaxies is now on Facebook. Mobile coming soon
    Upcoming Games: Duck Duck Boom(Mobile), Product 7(PS4 Hopefully), Hacker(Hololens Windows 10) (Names subject to change)

Sweet deal. Good luck with the game, I know I'll be playing it on my OUYA soon.
    Backer #276, Standard Edition + 1 Extra controller.
    5/13 - Delivered, replacement controller received 5/24
    May try to get oddball controller replaced (good analog, bad faceplate)

You will be receiving an email from The

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0nSyrup View Post
    You will be receiving an email from The

Sounds good!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypercane View Post
    We have just finished our PC build of Rage Runner, we know allot of you are anxious to get your hands on the OUYA console to start writing reviews of the OUYA games. You can now email Hypercane Studios for your Free PC copy of Rage Runner. This will be a full build of the game, and the exact same build as the OUYA. We have done no enhancements to the PC build vs the OUYA build. All we ask is that you give us a honest review, if you don't like the game you can say that, we don't care as long as its a honest review.

We are regularly hard at work fixing bugs, so if you find something that looks like a bug, please email us, or post to our Rage Runner thread in the game announcements. Rage Runner is exclusive to the OUYA console, meaning we wont launch to any other console, other then OUYA.

This perk is for reviewers only!

Email:

Jake
    Hi Jake, I'm a reviewer from Virtual Inn ( www.virtualinn.it ) italian videogame site (where I have the same nickname, Outlander999).
    I sure want to do a review ...but i prefer to do it from the real OUYA version, so I'll wait my Ouya for reviewing your game.

However, if you think that can be helpful for you, I could do a preview from your PC version.
    (I can attach my PC to the TV with my 5 meters HDMI cable, imagining to play it with Ouya XD )
    Seriously, if you think it's OK, you can PM me

Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander999 View Post
    Hi Jake, I'm a reviewer from Virtual Inn ( www.virtualinn.it ) italian videogame site (where I have the same nickname, Outlander999).
    I sure want to do a review ...but i prefer to do it from the real OUYA version, so I'll wait my Ouya for reviewing your game.

However, if you think that can be helpful for you, I could do a preview from your PC version.
    (I can attach my PC to the TV with my 5 meters HDMI cable, imagining to play it with Ouya XD )
    Seriously, if you think it's OK, you can PM me

Out.
    We don't mind sending you a copy for a preview, if you plug the xbox controller in, then its a very authentic experience. The build is exactly the same, and we purposely mapped for controller use on the PC. Just shoot your email to us, and we can send you a link. Worse case scenario you can atleast learn to play it before the OUYA gets to you

Just played 20 mins with your game.
    Positive sensations.

It is bastard. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander999 View Post
    Just played 20 mins with your game.
    Positive sensations.

It is bastard. I like it.

That's good news to us