Close
Advertise Here

MiniSquadron - AMA Studios

Hello everybody.

I'm Alan from AMA studios, Minisquadron is now available on Ouya, for free.

MiniSquadron is a frantic shooter for involving lots of little planes all vying for supremacy of the skies!
    Perform loop-the-loops, Immelmann turns and other daring feats of aerial shenanigans with a super fluid control system, experience the joy of freedom in the air!
    Shoot down enemy planes, bombers, UFOs, ducks, collect a plethora of power-ups and unlock over 50 types of planes with different weapon types!

I noticed that this video shows the on-screen d-pad. I assume this isn't a gameplay video from the OUYA.
    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Yes indeed it ins't a gameplay video from the Ouya, as the game has been released recently we don't have a gameplay video yet, but that will be exactly the same game.

Alan

Man this loox like alot of fun haha. Can't wait to play this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twitter~ @derty10
    YouTube~ .:derty's pro shop:.
    WiiU~ Ask for add

.:OUYA Games I Own:.

Zombie Driver HD
    Reagan Gorbachev
    Meganoid 2
    Back To Bed
    Pier Solar
    Fist Puncher
    Towerfall
    So Many Me
    Big Action Mega Fight!
    Duck Game
    Final Fantasy III
    Raiden Legacy
    Pocket RPG
    CLARC
    Groundskeeper 2
    Polarity
    Ice Rage
    Knightmare Tower
    Meltdown
    Heroes of Loot
    BombSquad
    Sine Mora
    Neon Shadow
    Pizza Boy
    FIST OF AWESOME
    MINIGORE2
    GunSlugs

I received my OUYA Friday, just before going on a weekend camping trip... (the IRL fishing game went well, though - my son caught his first fish). This is the one game I tried that kept me playing. There's not a lot of depth (at least not yet), but it's not the kind of game that needs it. I'll be playing this one again soon, now that we're home and awake again!

I found a bug in that game. When you in the main menu and you will navigate to the Facebook page and then you will go back to the main game menu it requesting to buy that game again :\

Anyone download this? I have it on IOS and it's one of my all time favorites, but what the heck? Only music? Where are all the great sound effects? There are lots of sound effects on the IOS version during game-play. I even went to settings and raised the sound to full and music to zero, and nothing. I would imagine if one was to pay for this, they'd expect to have actual sound effects. This feels incomplete without.

Edit: I removed the Ouya version and sideloaded the android Lite version from 1 mobile market. Sure enough, that version has sound effects, though not extensive as the IOS version. Of course, it's not playable on Ouya, but it was good for a test. Still, I expected the Ouya version to shine, but I guess it's too early. It's amazing how much differences there are from one game to another in terms of optimization.
    Last edited by JCat; 07-12-2013 at 03:10 AM.