Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Com2uS Games on OUYA Looks LIKELY - Which do you want?

Eddie's Editorials #6 - By Ed Krassenstein
    Com2uS Games on OUYA Look LIKELY - Which do you want?

Well with the OUYA Game-a-thon Tweet Fest underway, I have been reaching out to a lot of developers and letting them know that we want them to bring their games to OUYA. One of the developers who got back to me, by sending me a private message right here on OUYAForum.com was Com2uS, a developer that makes a plethora of Android games (see the list here). Upon posting a tweet to them, they sent me a message asking me who they should contact in order to get their games on OUYA, and they also wanted my opinion on their games.

Later that same day, there was a tweet made as part of our OUYA Game-a-thon by another user. He/she said:
    @Com2uS I would love to see one of your games on OUYA!
    In which Com2uS responded:
    Yeap! That's a great idea!
    and followed up with:
    I can say that we are looking into it.
    I put the General manager of Com2uS in touch with Kellee Santiago, and hopefully things are going well.

So this is the question I pose to you guys. Which Com2uS games do you want to see ported to OUYA? Who knows.... your input may actually count. I will certainly be showing this thread to Com2uS.

Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Administrator James Andrew Coote's Avatar
    Heavy gunner would be cool. Not really heard of any of the others

Edit: Just looked through the list of their games and Inotia 4, Cosmic Kingdoms and Crystal Hunters seem like they might make good fits for the OUYA
    Last edited by James Andrew Coote; 04-26-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    @JamesACoote
    Executive Star now available on OUYA Discover

I gotta say, i think this would be a horrible idea. I fully understand that Ouya is built around microtransactions. and I'm okay with that! but some companies create games that are completely breakable by such systems, and Com2uS is one such company. I've played a few of their games from the play store, and they really feel like...hmm.....well, leech-like, in my opinion =/

I personally am a big fan of Com2uS games. 9 innings pro baseball is one of my favorites.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

I've only played Heavy Gunner and Slice It. Heavy Gunner was meh and Slice It was fun, but wouldn't really work on a non-touchscreen device. I would like to see them create new content for the OUYA instead of porting their existing games.

You've gotta start somewhere. I would love to play the Inotia games on the OUYA.

I've played Inotia 4, Third Blade, Caligo Chaser, Super Action Hero, SummitX, Homerun Battle 2 and Elphis Adventure. they are really nice. but the best graphics on a com2us game. I would say was on the SummitX game. and the gameplay is worth it too.

That is great news by the time OUYA releases the games will be in the 1000s I cannot wait. I may need to take my vacation when my system gets here so I can play some of these

I love Super Action Hero. That would be so fun to play on and Ouya on the TV.

That sure is some great news!
    I've been looking at a lot of the Com2uS games but never really played on of them yet (at least not as far as I remember).
    Them coming to the Ouya might actually mean that I get another chance to play their games, which I'll look forward to
    OUYAGameplays on YouTube: youtube.com/OUYAGameplays
    Twitter Profile: twitter.com/ouyagameplays