Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1 members found this post helpful.

Dead Trigger coming to OUYA!? It seems that way!

Update: See email from Madfinger

Madfinger Games made a tweet this morning, in which they posed the questions:
    Let's start guessing! On what device you will be able to play Shadowgun or Dead Trigger soon?
    And displayed this image:

#2 above is obviously the OUYA. Now the question is: "Will Dead Trigger coming to all three of these devices or just one?"

I would think it means it will come to all of these devices including OUYA. However, if you visit the DeadTrigger facebook page, you will see this:
    Let's start guessing! On what device you will be able to play Dead Trigger soon?
    following by this image:

As you can see, this is just one device (The Vita?)
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Is it the NeoGeo X handheld?

*Edit*

Or maybe a Wii U controller at a angle?
    Last edited by RiotingSpectre; 04-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Well, I contacted the community manager for MadFinger Games (who I assumed made these posts). I was informed the following:
    Hello Ed,
    thanks for the message! I still can't tell you more but stay tuned, we will reveal more information soon!

Thank you.
    With regards,
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie K View Post
    Well, I contacted the community manager for MadFinger Games (who I assumed made these posts). I was informed the following:
    Hopefully it's not a peripheral with a screen that's suppose to go with the new Xbox. I don't want another Wii U clone. Bad enough the PS3 and Xbox360 got motion control.

1 members found this post helpful.
    It looks like the Wikipad. A Tegra 3 tablet with a detachable controller that is supposed to come out later this year.

If Madfinger starts porting to OUYA, that's a big get. I wonder if Gameloft or EA will follow suit. Gameloft should be foaming at the mouth to get on OUYA, and if I were OUYA, I would be working out special deals with the likes of Gameloft, Madfinger, EA, etc. to give them better than standard splits to encourage them to jump on board. They can make it up with the smaller developers who don't have the clout to get a better split than 70/30.

I'm gonna guess #1 is Gamestick. Shadowgun is already confirmed for Gamestick, you can see it on the GS website.

But you're probably right that the answer is all three. First of all, it just makes sense - but in addition, Dead Trigger is all but confirmed for SHIELD. The demo units have had Dead Trigger 2 on it. It's likely that Shadowgun & Dead Trigger (and probably DT2) are just going to come to all of these systems, unless NVIDIA has some kinda exclusive on DT2, which is possible.
    Haven Luckenbill - @bluecollarart - www.OUYAGamingSource.com

Never heard of it or played it but I just searched for it on youtube and it looks freaking sweet. If ouya gets this it will turn a lot of heads and that is what they need. This game could really get them the attention they need. I hope this game gets released on OUYA!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    If Madfinger starts porting to OUYA, that's a big get. I wonder if Gameloft or EA will follow suit. Gameloft should be foaming at the mouth to get on OUYA, and if I were OUYA, I would be working out special deals with the likes of Gameloft, Madfinger, EA, etc. to give them better than standard splits to encourage them to jump on board. They can make it up with the smaller developers who don't have the clout to get a better split than 70/30.
    I agree! This is BIG. Gameloft and Madfinger's games would really show off the true horsepower of the console and sway some gamers over to the console. I'm surprised that EA has not announced any of their games yet. They have some great games that would be a blast to play on Ouya!

Yesterday in their Facebook page I asked them "Will you port it to OUYA? I really hate small screens and touch control..."

they answered "We will reveal more information soon! Stay tuned! "

That wink-emoticon (more than their words) let me think that Dead Trigger will be FOR SURE an OUYA game, and soon than we expect to be

Dead Trigger's gameplay isn't incredibly refined or various, however that game will be a great proof that pretty good looking games are possible on Ouya.