Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

1 members found this post helpful.

Amazing Frog - Fayju

Amazing Frog on the OUYA -
    It's a rag doll based, physics sandbox playground, only available on OUYA.
    We are working hard to add new features and game modes and will be updating as often as we can in the lead up to June.
    You can play in 2 player split screen CO-OP and we are testing out different competitive and cooperative gaming scenarios.
    Should be releasing a video very soon, better still if you have one go download it on the OUYA.

Follow us on twitter @Fayju
    Like us on Facebook
    Watch us on youTube

Last edited by fayju; 06-15-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    www.fayju.com : twitter : @fayju | facebook : fayjugames | youtube : fayjugames
    bringing to ouya : Amazing Frog | Goldilocks and the 3000 Bears | Cascade

Hi all, I'm the other guy working on this game.
    I'll add up some screenshots of some of the new bits we've built as they become more polished

Heres something I tweeted earlier, Our booth at GDC13 in game -

Hello! These screenshots looks very quirky and fun and a little bit "off" (in a good way!). I also like that you're both posting about it—are there more to your team?
    I look forward to actual video because I'll be curious about the music and sound design. What sort of music style are you considering?
    Hear my music and sounds at www.elizabitcrusher.com

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

The visuals remind me of Jet Grind(Set) Radio. I love it!

I'll be keeping an eye on this!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabitcrusher View Post
    Hello! These screenshots looks very quirky and fun and a little bit "off" (in a good way!). I also like that you're both posting about it—are there more to your team?
    I look forward to actual video because I'll be curious about the music and sound design. What sort of music style are you considering?
    Thanks glad its in a good way We're currently a two man team, working on three big games. People have said we're crazy and I'm starting to agree!

We haven't spent a great deal of time/thought on music and sound yet, but its leaning towards cartoony funky stuff. I think in the end I'd like a little bit of everything, but we're open to thoughts/suggestions

Hi all, today I've been working on our heros secret base, a caravan.

We're planning on updating with a few new setups on friday, fingers crossed So you'll be able to see it in game then!

Ooooh! If you're not sure what you want to do in terms of music/sound, you should hit me up—and also check out music by Skittlegirl- we just met on this forum and her stuff is bad-ass.
    Personally, I'd be happy to do music and/or sound for a game just to get experience. I'd say, when you're vegging out, check out our music and see if anything jumps out. Even if you don't find a fit with what we already have (both of our soundcloud pages have TONS of stuff), I know I'd be happy to try to whip up a demo idea or two.
    It'd be a thrill and an honor to work on such a weird-o game. Super freaking cool.
    Whatever you decide, I'll definitely check back in on this thread and give support and feedback!
    My music: https://soundcloud.com/elizabitcrusher
    Skittlegirl: https://soundcloud.com/skittlegirl
    Hear my music and sounds at www.elizabitcrusher.com

This is the stupidest game I have ever played. I LOVE it. Can't wait for updates.

Loving those shadows!
    Good work.