Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OUYA Tidbits #5: Nintendo DS on OUYA, Stage5 TV coming soon, Interact with OUYA Devs

OUYA Tidbits #5 - By Ed Krassenstein
    Nintendo DS on OUYA, Stage5 TV coming soon, Interact with OUYA Devs now!

- Nintendo DS on OUYA!
    More emulation is on its way to OUYA! Jeffrey Quesnelle, the developer of nds4droid has confirmed that he will be bringing the popular, free, and open source Nintendo DS emulator to the OUYA. It has been submitted to the OUYA store, and should be available on for OUYA any day now.

- Stage 5 TV coming to OUYA!
    For those fans of the Youtube channel Stage 5 TV, there is some good news. The gaming channel will have its very own app on the OUYA. The shows on the TV channel will include things like "Gamechangers" which is considered to be a Mythbuster-like show concerning video games and comparing them to real life situations, based on physics. No date has been set yet, but we can expect to see Stage 5 TV on OUYA soon.

- Interact with OUYA Developers!
    For those of you that were unaware, OUYA Forum has a list of all the games currently available on the OUYA. This list will be continuously update, and each game on the list will link to a particular discussion thread for that game. 90% of these threads have been started by the games' developers. They encourage feedback, questions, and reviews on their games..... so be sure to take the time to visit this list as well as our "Released OUYA Games/Apps folder" to interact with the developers of your favorite OUYA games!

- OUYA is shipping!
    If you were a kickstarter backer, your OUYA will be shipped to you by the end of this month. We realize that this is not exactly what some of you want to hear. Of course you want your OUYA now! You've heard all the great things about it, and just want to try it out yourself. Don't worry though, you will still be getting your OUYA well before the official launch on June 4th.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

I hope this isn't an April's fool

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie K View Post
    - OUYA is shipping!
    If you were a kickstarter backer, your OUYA will be shipped to you by the end of this month. We realize that this is not exactly what some of you want to hear. Of course you want your OUYA now! You've heard all the great things about it, and just want to try it out yourself. Don't worry though, you will still be getting your OUYA well before the official launch on June 4th.
    Where did this information come from?

Which part?

The rollout "update" or lack thereof, I should say.

So we're not getting these things until the end of the month, presumably April?

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0nSyrup View Post
    The rollout "update" or lack thereof, I should say.

So we're not getting these things until the end of the month, presumably April?
    That's what they've said since before March 28th... It will start shipping then, but it won't get to everyone for a few weeks.

Some backers will be getting their OUYAs today, others will have to wait a few weeks.
    Ed

I'm getting mine on June. I'mma fill 'dat baby up wit' all kindz of emulators.... All kindz.
    Last edited by oO Flowzilla Oo; 04-01-2013 at 04:44 PM.

All kindz... Lol DS emulator on ouya? Am I reading right? That's great! Can't wait for reviews of ouya emulators.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar
    How in the HELL did you always beat me to Ouya news?! I swear, man. Your either prying into people's personal lives with an army of emails or you're just unbelievable person who knows how to find information.