Flying Car - MoP
You are the test pilot of a prototype flying car in this OUYA-exclusive physics-based flying and racing game!
Submitted and approved to store! Will be available as soon as the store is up... Trailer coming soon - I gotta make it.
- Polished flight controls are a perfect match for Ouya's great controllers
- Pick up and play, with plenty of depth for advanced players
- Fully 3D gameplay
- Retro-inspired, flat-shaded 3D graphics
NOTE: At first, Flying Car will be 100% free, and is a "public alpha". I plan to update the game as often as I can, and keep growing it for a long time. Please help me make it better! Let me know what you think, what you think can be improved, and what you think I should add. I am gribbly, the developer... it's just me making the game. I've wanted to make this game for ages, and Ouya seems like a great platform for it. Here's some ideas for what I plan to add over time, happy to take input.
- More levels - next up, canyon level for racing action
- Local multiplayer - for side-by-side on the couch racing
- More vehicles
- More game modes
- Better graphics (honestly I kinda suck at graphics, I'm trying to hide that by making a retro-style game!)
- Shadows (as soon as I can get them to work right on Tegra3)
Some of these will be free upgrades, some will be in-app purchases.
PM me if you're still having issues with the shadows - may be able to work out how to get it working
I tried this game out today and really enjoyed it - you've really nailed the controls and inertia I beat all the tutorial levels and unlocked free flight are there any planned updates as I would happily pay for a full version.
It reminded me of Pilot Wings done in an Amiga 3d style (Hunter/3d Stunt Car/Gunship 2000 etc)
Here's a link to some footage of the game from the developer.
Everyone should try this game its like an Amiga version of Pilot Wings - there is meant to be an update at the end of the summer with more courses and possibly a 2 player mode.