Platforms: OUYA, Android
Download Size: 30-40MB
Release Date: March 28, 2013
King of Booze is a drinking board game. This is how you play it.
1. Invite a friend or eleven to a party
2. Buy bunch of booze (or soda/water who am I to judge)
3. Start King of Booze up
4. Set it up (Enter your name, choose your character, color, enter data for alcotest (optional))
6. Make your choices. Evil masterminds will do all of the challenges to minimize their temulency (drunkenness) and wait to step on "Choose who drinks" fields and target someone. Shots Rambos will chug everything without tactic until they pass out. You can be anything in-between.
7. Create custom challenges and set alternative price in drinks for them. (optional)
8. Visit Hall of Fame to remind yourself of your highs and lows
9. Share your love towards the game to your grandma, gym teacher and the rest of the world, post pictures, videos and everything interesting that happened during your game.
Drinking Board Game
Set It Up (there's 18 of these cuties)
CHOICES (50+ of these)
Hall of Fame
FACEBOOK LOVE OR TRY IT OUT ON YOUR SMART PHONE
Last edited by Daygames; 03-25-2013 at 07:07 PM.
YouTube~ .:derty's pro shop:.
WiiU~ Ask for add
.:OUYA Games I Own:.
I'm unable to enter any information (name, etc.) using the keyboard. Clicking on the entry fields with a button does nothing, and clicking or double-clicking with the touchpad just makes the music sputter for a second, but the keyboard never appears, and so I'm not able to name players or do anything else that requires text entry. Is anyone else having this problem?
THANK YOU!! Tonight's update actually solved the keyboard problem, and so now I can actually enter information! This makes the game so much more enjoyable. It's still a little glitchy, but the advantage of having the keyboard is an enormous improvement! Thank you again!
Last edited by DrunkPunk; 12-11-2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Merged posts.
If Day Games is still here, please give us an updated e-mail account. We keep getting a new submission from you with a crash and we are not sure your site e-mail is valid to read our QA notes.