Close
Advertise Here

Retroarch Borders Guide

According to some special forum 'rules' I'm not allowed more than one post in a row, and no more than 8 pictures per post, so the only way i can share these borders in the way i want to is via blogger, so check the site out below.

Retroarch Borders Blog

Sweet! Looks great thanks

Has anyone gotten this to work successfully? I followed it, and am able to get the borders to show up, but when I change cores, or exit, it goes away. I have Retroarch set to use seperate cfg files, and am saving them before I change/exit.

Any hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks beforehand!

For anyone interested I've added black background versions of all the console borders since I've been asked by a few people, and centered new logo's, i do agree they look better and blend in with the game better, especially playing in the evening!

http://retroarchborders.blogspot.co.uk/

Borders don't save

Quote Originally Posted by denmiclaw View Post
    Has anyone gotten this to work successfully? I followed it, and am able to get the borders to show up, but when I change cores, or exit, it goes away. I have Retroarch set to use seperate cfg files, and am saving them before I change/exit.

Any hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks beforehand!
    Hey dude, did you find a way to save it ? I have the same problem, it doesn't save. I don't configure it from nostalgia but directly from retroarch.