Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OUYA RoundTable Discussion on Google+ & YouTube?!

UPDATED 1/11/13:
    Ok, we don't have a date or time set for the roundtable discussion yet, but we are doing it! We may even have a representative from the OUYA technical team in on the discussion if we are lucky.

What I need from you guys now is some topics of discussion. Keep in mind that this is not a Question/Answer session. It is a RoundTable Discussion between OUYA fans, OUYA Developers, and perhaps OUYA Representatives.

Let's here some ideas!

-----------------------------

Ok, before I set plans in motion, what would you guys think if we were to hold an OUYA Roundtable discussion on Google+ and streamed live on YouTube?

The idea would be to get a few OUYA Developers, as well as some OUYA Fans, and hopefully a representative from OUYA (if possible) to take part in a RoundTable Discussion.

We would have to come up with various topics to discuss. This is where OUYAForum.com members would come into play.

I just want to get feedback on this idea before I start planning it. Let us know what you think, if you would be interested in participating, etc. I did one of these on OnLiveFans.com in the past and it was very successful.

Thanks
    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

This sounds like a very interesting idea, definitely something I'd be interested in watching

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie K View Post
    Ok, before I set plans in motion, what would you guys think if we were to hold an OUYA Roundtable discussion on Google+ and streamed live on YouTube?
    Sounds very interesting. Would love to participate
    www.ouya-unleashed.de

Looks promising! Hope this idea gets a chance to become real.

I'd be quite interested in participating / chatting about development.

quite interested.

Interesting, but when?

I'm in! ^___^

No day or time has been set yet. I'm am trying to get some feedback first. Seems like there is a lot of interest, so we will have to come up with a system of chosing the guests.
    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

OUYA Developer
    Def a good idea, if any real Ouya employee decided to stop by a Great idea lol

Ill nominate first topic

What does everyone think of the tons of companies out there all of a sudden following Ouya's lead.

Development must have been in the works already

Which ones do we think suck vs great additions to the world of gaming.
    Cranial Shift: Galaxies is now on Facebook. Mobile coming soon