Close
Advertise Here
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

While talking to someone last night I had this crazy idea. I might do this live.

But wait there's more.

It may be a 2-3 hour show, with multiple guests, developers, consumers and others. So that people can drop out and others can come in, instead of trying to ram 10 people into one show, may do 5 and 5 or something and be live. Either way, something is going down tomorrow starting at 12 EST. Debating the live part.

One guest had to drop out, waiting on replies from others who must be pretending to have lives or something.
    Not sure on the live part, just in case there are issues. Still trying to round everyone up.

Ok not everyone was able to make it which is fine. We had a nice discussion. I'm waiting for Hangouts to send me the video, says it can take 24 hours. I'm hoping I don't get a mail that says "damn homie we messed up." I have like 4 hours of video to go through if everything is okay. Not even sure how much of the video is the interview, probably 1 1/2 hours. It was me, Drunk Punk, Timmy, Phil Royer (Pixalo) and James (Monster Finger). It was serious, it was funny, and everything in between. If I get the whole video I may cut up some outtakes if there is a line of stuff that works like DP making me change my shirt twice, messing around with visual aspects and all that. Of course that's if the video is good and editable and tomorrow we aren't here saying "hey, what time are you available again". Wanted to give people a platform to talk and trust me, we did.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Post the unedited version.

Waiting for the video to show up in Youtube. Don't fail me Google.

The first hour was a bunch of disconnects for DP, DP making me change a few times, Pip disappearing for like 2 hours to dressed up, my audio dropping out, James coming in and everyone ended up echoing like in old Looney Tunes cartoons because his audio...just a comedy of errors basically though Timmy and Phil were fine the whole time. I'll see what's useful but unedited is like 4 hours, maybe more. We talked a while after.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Don't forget the alien lawnmower!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Probably don't want to mention lawnmowers.
    I forgot that I wasn't supposed to bring that up after your "accident"...
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Funny...

Anyway, still waiting for the video. Google's customer service leaves a lot to be desired. We can recreate the interview but we can't recreate all the craziness, though I guess we can have new things happen. I really hope they can get this video to me. First time I use Hangouts and of course...........

We should have all recorded it. Then at least one would make it!

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    There is an interview incoming. Probably this week.
    In a very timely fashion.