Close
Advertise Here
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Whatever princess. No one wants to wait weeks for responses. There's only ONE logical place if it's just for you, from me, dumbass. Leaving it at that.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Whatever princess. No one wants to wait weeks for responses. There's only ONE logical place if it's just for you, from me, dumbass. Leaving it at that.
    Oh, you meant that. Why didn't you just say so? Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Oh, you meant that. Why didn't you just say so? Retard.
    You're the dumbass who couldn't figure it out, had to give you a freakin map when it was right in front of your face. When I smelled the smoke coming from your head, I should have realized I needed to hold your hand and direct you to it

Anyway, as you may have heard on OUYACast, they are on that list but they can't figure out a time when they're both available. If it goes like how they invite me on their show then it might be 5 minutes before the interview.

Went to do an interview and ended up with Skype issues. So unfortunately it may be a little bit but it shouldn't be too long before the next one. Just need to figure out the skype issue, seems like my main laptop is just having a ton of issues at the same time.

Makin' the bacon's a risk worth takin'

Currently going through "Persona Phase". I need help ;_;

Was just having a conversation with someone and it reminded me of something I wanted to do a while ago but gave up on it because people's schedules and lack of news coming from OUYA. Going to do a round table type interview show.

But wait there's more.
    It's going to have....CONSUMERS, the ones who play games and stuff and put money in the coffers.

But wait there's even more.
    Going to ask some of the recent questions that have come out of this complete lack of news cycle so you have some visual and verbal answers to what people are thinking (since it seems like most of the forum is afraid to post these days)

Mr Killswitch is there even more?
    There might be.

The plan is for some time next week, I just have to get people lined up again. Some people have given up on OUYA during this time so have to change my lineup and thoughts and prepare new questions.

I plan to do a developer roundtable soon also but that one needs more planning for what I have in mind.

Now to go hunt down that interviewee from last week and that Pixalo guy...

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Was just having a conversation with someone and it reminded me of something I wanted to do a while ago but gave up on it because people's schedules and lack of news coming from OUYA. Going to do a round table type interview show.

But wait there's more.
    It's going to have....CONSUMERS, the ones who play games and stuff and put money in the coffers.

But wait there's even more.
    Going to ask some of the recent questions that have come out of this complete lack of news cycle so you have some visual and verbal answers to what people are thinking (since it seems like most of the forum is afraid to post these days)

Mr Killswitch is there even more?
    There might be.

The plan is for some time next week, I just have to get people lined up again. Some people have given up on OUYA during this time so have to change my lineup and thoughts and prepare new questions.

I plan to do a developer roundtable soon also but that one needs more planning for what I have in mind.

Now to go hunt down that interviewee from last week and that Pixalo guy...

Never a dull moment.

Today's "news" had me do an about face on this little interview. Not on the interview itself but on the people I want. It was going to be more of a happy type interview with some tough love questions but now I have to alter that. If you receive a PM from me in the next few hours (Tuesday) then you'll know what it's for.

Time to get this show on the road.

Looks like the stage may be set.
    Sometime next week as long as there are no issues, the roundtable interview will be up.
    Plus another interview should be up this weekend.

Banned

DAng I wanted to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by timmytot666 View Post
    DAng I wanted to be part of it.
    Didn't I send you a PM? We talked about this before... or maybe not.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Time for some fun questions, hehehe.

Let me in. I'll keep things interesting!
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 04-30-2015 at 06:42 PM.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!