Close
Advertise Here
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

You forgot the fact that you double posted just now with that little sock puppet routine you just did. Way to fucking go, Killswitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Switchy added the interview in the first post but didn't update the thread to notify anyone. Wait to go, Switchy-Switchle-Switch. I'll watch it later.
    Who told you to reply before I had the post done? Notice the times on our posts? I was posting while you typed that jackass
    My modem is out so I'm leeching off someone's slow ass connection until cable company fixes it.

Switchy-Switchle-Switch? Ugh......
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    You forgot the fact that you double posted just now with that little sock puppet routine you just did. Way to fucking go, Killswitch.
    If you're a sock puppet does that mean you had a hand... nevermind. Let's keep this rated PG-13. I'll leave awkward, cringeworthy comments to you.

Someone is going to get punched in their Bat-package... I've still yet to watch the interview but I'll do it later today and give my real thoughts on it.

At lije mins in the video it gets kinda real!

That was a really great interview !
    (Regardless of the few audio hiccups and your lower volume-which is at the very least better than the interviewee having the lower volume, I still thoroughly enjoyed it.)

Wasn't sure how it'd go with it being an interview of a hardware developer, but it was really great and Chris had a lot of intelligent and interesting points to speak about on a bunch of topics that I completely agreed with . Was also advantageous that you KS had some degree of experience in the field because it helped the conversation flow in areas where it might have halted with someone that didn't understand hardware at all.
    Also the handheld OUYA looks awesome, great job Chris!

Thanks a lot for accepting an interview Chris, was awesome to hear all your thoughts, and well done again KS, keep up the good work ^^.
    "Beware my long form Squirrelage"

1 members found this post helpful.
    Someone offered to try to help the volume issue. i didn't know it was there, comes out fine on my end. Seems when it goes to Youtube there is an issue. Even the people I interviewed said they had no issues.

I did do a hardware interview before...did we forget?

Guess that interview could have come to a screeching halt there. Does help to have a varied background...

Thanks for your continued support Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Someone offered to try to help the volume issue. i didn't know it was there, comes out fine on my end. Seems when it goes to Youtube there is an issue. Even the people I interviewed said they had no issues.

I did do a hardware interview before...did we forget?

Guess that interview could have come to a screeching halt there. Does help to have a varied background...

Thanks for your continued support Swift.
    If you want to confirm then private message someone the raw interview file to see if they hear anything.

Well...it's been over a month and no interview. Did Killswitch give it up? Did Killswitch forget we want interviews? Where the hell is that Killswitch guy?

I'm alive...only had one interview that is clearly on the list and that's with the big fish...at least I thought I did but when people have people, you have to navigate through those people. Will get back to trying to set that one up because I feel it's something people will want, I know I do.

The other interviews that were listed as happening, I stopped chasing them. I can't keep playing Skype tag, email tag, or whatever. So right now, my only focus is that one big one. The others who said yes can contact me and maybe we can work something out but I'm not chasing anyone anymore. Not fair to those waiting and not fair to me, if we already made the commitment.

So hopefully in the next week or two we will have another one to post here. Big one.

What's crackin' Switchorooni? Anything to show yet, or are we going to have to add on another week?
    Last edited by Sluup; 07-30-2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Fixin' Mah Talkin'
    Signature Pending...