Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 156
  1. #21


    My artwork uses the full screen height for vertical games. For horizontal games, I have a bit of artwork above and below, like this (WIP):

    I prefer horizontal games like this. I find displaying them at full size, everything looks too big and blocky.

  2. #22


    Hey that looks nice! yeah i wouldn't go any smaller with the screen size but it looks big enough to see everything, good job!

  3. #23


    Quote Originally Posted by AmigaJay View Post
    Hey that looks nice! yeah i wouldn't go any smaller with the screen size but it looks big enough to see everything, good job!
    Thanks. Yeah, it's plenty big enough for me, and I only have a 26" TV - although, I do sit right in front of it when playing.

    I'm also doing versions without the shading (no artwork shadowing or screen reflection). I'll put them up for download when ready, in case anyone else wants to use them.

  4. #24
    OUYA Fan ElizabethLeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    new york city
    Posts
    10


    good to see, no doubt .. i am loving it

  5. #25


    Big10p -- thanks for these. It is exactly the kind of artwork I've been looking for. The GNG wip looks amazing! Do you take requests?

  6. #26


    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    Big10p -- thanks for these. It is exactly the kind of artwork I've been looking for. The GNG wip looks amazing! Do you take requests?
    Sure. I can't say how quickly I can get around to doing them, though.

  7. #27


    Hi, it would be great if you could upload a blank bezel version, i.e the same as above but without the lighting and without the ghosts n goblins border, that way i could add any related border for the game i want. (and the same for vertical version!)
    btw i love the TV surround effect on the edge, very retro!

  8. #28


    OK, if i get time, I'll upload an undated pack tonight, with a few more games and blank template versions.

    [edit]

    I have updated my art pack. See original post for download and info.

  9. #29


    Quote Originally Posted by big10p View Post
    Sure. I can't say how quickly I can get around to doing them, though.
    Thanks for the latest update! Absolutely brilliant; I think you've killed other bezel art for me.

    I'll dare make two requests: Zaxxon and Vanguard.

  10. #30


    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    Thanks for the latest update! Absolutely brilliant; I think you've killed other bezel art for me.

    I'll dare make two requests: Zaxxon and Vanguard.
    Thanks - it's good to get positive feedback. Can I ask if you prefer playing with the screen reflection/shadowing on or off? I prefer playing with it turned on but am wondering if most people prefer playing without?

    I can't seem to find any bezel art for Zaxxon. Do you have a link to where I can get it? Also, can you confirm the following is the artwork you'd like used for Vanguard:
    http://mrdo.mameworld.info/mame_artwork/vanguard.png

    I'll try and include them in an update I hope to get done today. The pack is becoming quite a big download so I think I'll have to start putting them into separate packs of 10 or 12.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •