Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Chats

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Coupon Code for $40 off an Ouya Console

Calamity killing floor was just released, and you can get a 40$ discount off an OUYA Console on the Ouya store by entering the promo code "Calamity". Apparently, there are a limited amount available. Anyhow, I just bought a new system using the code, and it worked. That's a system and controller for 59.99. Not bad at all.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Eddie K; 12-18-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Chats

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Oh no here we go again! How many of these thing am I going to buy?! Well I have to at that price! I am just running out of people to gift them to lol.

Chats

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Woah, it's true. The game is out...

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by mmartino View Post
    Oh no here we go again! How many of these thing am I going to buy?! Well I have to at that price! I am just running out of people to gift them to lol.
    Give me one if you run out of people

That's a great deal. Hopefully there's more than 1 available. That White Ouya was gone quick.
    Forum Rules: The same rules that EVERYONE follows. Click me
    Killswitch Developer Interviews: Here : Follow da homie on Twitter: Here : OUYA Hub site: Coming soon
    Astra Etherium - SHMUP coming August...I swear...maybe... [Still in alpha mode]: Here
    Want these games on OUYA? Go to the thread and MAKE SOME NOISE! - Waking the Glares - Heroes of Steel - Other Brothers

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Now that is a deal! It is almost like buying the controller and getting an extra OUYA! Does it still come with the $5 game credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Give me one if you run out of people

That's a great deal. Hopefully there's more than 1 available. That White Ouya was gone quick.
    The promo code only works once though to keep it more fair.
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 12-18-2013 at 03:58 PM.
    "Every generation needs a new revolution." - Thomas Jefferson

OUYA Developer Eldon.McGuinness's Avatar
    Chats

Bah, I wish I had the extra cash to get one!

OUYAForum Fan
    Chats

Shame offers like these never reach UK shores
    Now available on OUYA
    http://www.iprice.remakes.org/my_stuff/aquaventure_icon.png

Banned
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophretard View Post
    Now that is a deal! It is almost like buying the controller and getting an extra OUYA! Does it still come with the $5 game credit?
    Yep, I received the email almost immediately with the 5 dollar code. Pretty sweet. Can't wait to get home and download this game. Things are really getting interesting on this OUYA!

Yeah I just insta bought me another Ouya (considering I was needing another controller anyways) and Killing Floor! Great day.

Works just ordered one for a family member. Thanks for the heads up.