Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

How-to: Amazon AppStore

AMAZON is trying to build there store up. Lots of catch up to google store.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I sideloaded the amazon appstore a few weeks ago and it is working great. Ive downloaded a dropbox, netflix, among other apps that work fine. I wanted to try with paid games but wasnt sure. A lot of people put videos saying they work and others dont. After some research i decided to take the risk and paid for:

Riptide GP 2
    Crazy Taxi

And they both work perfectly with controller support. No mapping nedded. Im glad i didnt waste my money. I downloaded MC4 cause it was on sale for christmas at 99 c so i said "what the heck is just a dollar" but it dint work.

Hope this helps

Banned

Re: How-to: Amazon AppStore

In order to make it work you need root and the moga mod from xposed modder.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

How-to: Amazon AppStore

Am trying the FREE daily android apps from AMAZON. Free is pretty good. Know that many are likely to have pay upgrades buried in them, as that is how much of the money is earned from game apps.

Banned

Re: How-to: Amazon AppStore

Badland is free on the amazon app store and it works with the controller. Hold O to fly around much like the chopper game where you endlessly move forward. The atmosphere is fantastic. Reminds me of LIMBO another fantastic atmosphere driven indie game. Id suggest you guys check It out.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by timmytot666 View Post
    Badland is free on the amazon app store and it works with the controller. Hold O to fly around much like the chopper game where you endlessly move forward. The atmosphere is fantastic. Reminds me of LIMBO another fantastic atmosphere driven indie game. Id suggest you guys check It out.
    I check it out and turns out it works better with trackpad. For me O button does not work so well in this game. Need to try PS3 controller too.

It looks like when you browse the App-Shop from an Ouya console, it only shows apps and games that are compatible with the device. For example Angry Birds Go, which is a touch only game won't be accessible to download from the Ouya.

Anyone can confirm ?

Banned

No; it will show you any game in the store that isn't kindle specific.

fine move by the OUYA and appreciate its take on providing it free .. i have to get it and check it out

Im having issues downloading Anything from the Amazon Appstore.

It wants me to enter CC details - even for a free app.

Has anyone else had this?

EDIT: Update: Seems if you are in the UK this is required

"At this time, in order to purchase from the Amazon Appstore, your Amazon.co.uk account must be associated with a valid invoice address and payment method. This information is needed so we can validate that you are within the United Kingdom. "
    @OUYAFansUK - Unofficial UK Twitter Fan Page For News, Tips, Tricks, Competitions & Chat for all Things OUYA