1 members found this post helpful.
The OUYA Tweet-a-thon Part 3 - Let's all Participate
So, I'm sure there are plenty of games that you want to see on OUYA. Heck, I know there are at least 100 that I'd love to see. So, let's have a week long "OUYA Game Tweet-a-thon" (The OUYAGame-a-thon)!
- To get the attention of both indie developers and the AAA developers, and let them know that there are people out there (and lots of them) that would love to see their games on the OUYA.
- Convince developers to jump on board and start developing games for the OUYA ASAP.
- Get the attention of media outlets (especially those that have not been so kind to OUYA), and have them realize that there are plenty of fans out there that want to see games of all kinds on the OUYA.
- Thank the OUYA team for all they have done, and get them a bit of free publicity.
How this will work
1) Find the developers' twitter account(s) and make an @tweet to them with the following message (including the #ouyagameathon hashtag and the bit.ly URL to this thread - be sure to replace @devstwitteraccount with the developers actual account):
@devstwitteraccount I want to see "name of game" on OUYA! #ouyagameathon http://bit.ly/1bdVoMP
2) Reply to this thread with a copy of all the tweets you send out.
3) Let your friends and fellow OUYA fans know about this OUYAGame-a-thon!
*note - Feel free to copy and paste any of the tweets below and post on your twitter feed.
When does this run?
Starting right now, and we will officially run this through December 15th. However, feel free to take part in this whenever you feel there is a new developer that you'd love to invite to the OUYA community!