Close
Advertise Here

Salvage - Unbound Studios

Hi everybody,

Salvage, the frantic top down, twin stick, shooter from Unbound Studios is now available on Ouya. Scorch across the desert in your combat kart blasting, slicing, and electrifying your way through the thousands of rusted war machines roaming the wasteland. Keep an eye out for a dropped weapon upgrades like the hyper mods, tri-cannons, bombs, mines, emps, and the insane Blitz Mode weapon. Purchase or collect Salvage dropped by downed enemies to repair your vehicle and unlock the full suite of weapons, all four cars, and all the starting equipment upgrades as you engage in intense arcade warfare.

Coming Soon:
    I'm working on some additional environments for Salvage that will carry the gameplay in exciting new directions. In coming months you can expect the Frozen Tudra stage, with twice the dropped Salvage but half the friction! Then I'll be rolling out the Dark Crater level which will yield quadruple Salvage but also rack your kart with perpetual burn damage. So keep watch for those awesome updates!

played this alittle when it first came out, Neon Shadow has kind of taken over, need to get back into it as its pretty fun and new levels are just what it needs

I played this but just couldnt get into it, it felt like a phone game for me and when i noticed the in app purchases i didn't feel like playing it again to be honest.

Handling is great, graphics are interesting although i kind of think it's a shame that you ain't against other war machines, like mad max style cars and trucks, i'd put more thought into the explosions too i think.
    Creators of Super Renegade Response, Rush Hour Mayhem and Colour Combat

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list