Close
Advertise Here
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Awakening View Post
    I have now been working over 4 years on ‪‎Rush to Adventure‬. The end is getting closer. It's been some time since the last one, but here's a blog update
    Godspeed. Thanks for continuing to support Ouya in the process and not abandoning paid customers and the original audience and shorting them on updates like SOME devs who's games even sold well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks. As long as people are interested, I will keep posting updates
    I am currently working on a retro sidescrolling action adventure called Rush to Adventure
    Follow me on Twitter @M_Esko

Just in time for the convention later this week:

Fighting a golem in the forest! This is what the new minibosses looks like. Like the regular enemies these also comes in 4 colors. They got unblockable attacks that sends shockwaves at you. And they can also leap into the air and land on you. Also, hitting their legs causes no damage. You have to jump up to hit them.

Last edited by Digital Awakening; 05-03-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    I am currently working on a retro sidescrolling action adventure called Rush to Adventure

1 members found this post helpful.
    Been a while since my last post in here! I completed the map of the entire island during my summer vacation as well as most of the levels. Currently working on the 2nd to last level. I ended up with 43 levels and it's really hard to come up with new ideas to put into them. There are now total of 5 golems to fight. All 14 weapons and all the end game content works. I still have to make the 4 final bosses, update the achievements and make multiple save files. There will also be some final testing and tweaking.

Here's a gameplay trailer that I am using to showcase the game. It's currently unlisted/unofficial.

And here's a link to my screenshots page: http://www.digitalawakening.se/screenshots/
    Last edited by Digital Awakening; 10-08-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Cool! I had fun with the early build.
    OUYA console to become doorstop when store server shuts down. But since it seems to be safe so far, we just need a place to collect new (and updated?) OUYA titles.
    Have you made your game sideload-able for OUYA hardware? Put it on http://itch.io, then let me know and i'll add it to a collection we can all link to.

Sweet Stuff
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Thanks guys

Dude so awesome! Thank you for keeping up with us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys

Thank you for keeping up with us.
    You're welcome!