Close
Advertise Here
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

I've made a new blog post talking about what I've done recently and the status of the game.

http://www.digitalawakening.se/2016/...-all-together/
    I am currently working on a retro sidescrolling action adventure called Rush to Adventure
    Follow me on Twitter @M_Esko

1 members found this post helpful.
    Sorry for the delay guys. When anything comes up this game gets pushed back. Getting really close now though.

The game is now up on Steam Greenlight. I hope to have it approved before the game is done. Please vote and spread the word to anyone you think is interested in retro style games.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=926289852

There's a trailer and screenshots on the Greenlight page.
    I am currently working on a retro sidescrolling action adventure called Rush to Adventure

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Very good. I wish you luck on getting Greenlit!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Thanks DrunkPunk

Any updates?

Thanks for asking

I will be attending a small convention on Saturday. Will be interesting to see how my changes to the beginning of the game will work out. Had lots of problems with new players not understanding how to get started last time I was at a convention.

All known bugs are fixed and I intend to complete the game during my upcoming 2 week vacation, starting Monday. I want to add one more enemy type and then I need to make sure everything works and I have to set proper s-rank scores for all levels.

I plan to work on distribution and marketing in August. I got through Greenlight when Steam closed it down and I have done all the paperwork. Now I have to get materials prepared for all the stores.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Awakening View Post
    Thanks for asking

I will be attending a small convention on Saturday. Will be interesting to see how my changes to the beginning of the game will work out. Had lots of problems with new players not understanding how to get started last time I was at a convention.

All known bugs are fixed and I intend to complete the game during my upcoming 2 week vacation, starting Monday. I want to add one more enemy type and then I need to make sure everything works and I have to set proper s-rank scores for all levels.

I plan to work on distribution and marketing in August. I got through Greenlight when Steam closed it down and I have done all the paperwork. Now I have to get materials prepared for all the stores.
    Glad to hear the good news! Make sure you stop by here and keep us posted.

Cheers!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!