Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blake David View Post
    can anyone guide me in the right direction on how to get the analog sticks mapped in mame? tried several different ways and just can't seem to get it to work
    In which game(s) you should use analog sticks?
    MasviL - "OUYA Potential Owner"

Quote Originally Posted by masvil View Post
    In which game(s) you should use analog sticks?
    How about anything PSX? Considering the dual shock with dual analog sticks came out during the life of the PSX and many games took advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsoft View Post
    How about anything PSX? Considering the dual shock with dual analog sticks came out during the life of the PSX and many games took advantage of it.
    Err... Not much games used it, and if they did it was mainly d-pad defaulted to it when turned on. Not true analogue sticks.
    Very few like Ape Escape and Gran Turismo actually used it.
    Signature Pending...

I've got the prboom wad file in the directory with the doom1 wad. Still not working.

In other news I just want to say that RetroArch is awesome, I played Cave Story all day yesterday and even ran through a couple of levels in Quake 1 shareware. You guys have done an outstanding job. Has anybody figured out how to get control settings to save for an individual game?

@Gamesbro - how is Cave Story working for you? Because for me it was slow like hell, unplayable almost, much worse than on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluup View Post
    Err... Not much games used it, and if they did it was mainly d-pad defaulted to it when turned on. Not true analogue sticks.
    Very few like Ape Escape and Gran Turismo actually used it.
    ace combat, colony war, mechwarrior, crash bandicoot, spyro, jet moto, metal gear solid, resident evil, quake...i'm sure there are lots more that use the analog control. they don't NEED it, but it feels better/more natural using the analog stick.

Left joystick does not work at all now, even if you try to set it up in settings.

Please make Left Joystick and D-Pad Usable as the default. Not everyone likes D-Pad and not everyone likes Joy Stick so include them both as default.

So now we are forced to use D-Pad. This update stinks. Anyways I see it says Alpha so hopefully more will be fixed in other versions. Also noticed rom directory path I choose does not save. Have to say the last version was better than this, not trying to be mean its just the truth.

Re: RetroArch - Libretro

Quote Originally Posted by Magnesus View Post
    @Gamesbro - how is Cave Story working for you? Because for me it was slow like hell, unplayable almost, much worse than on PC.
    I downloaded it, put the English patch on it, lmoved the whole thing to USB.

Went into retroarch, picked the core, and under game I chose the .exe file.

It runs full speed with good controller mapping. Did it still mess up after a reboot?

Czoom cut them some slack. Its free and the first official ouya version. Its bound to have some problems.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gamesboro; 10-19-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Thrilled to see the 32X support in PicoDrive has the 68K bugfix that allows shots to actually show up.

Trying to configure a Cyprus USB gamepad (a la Sega Saturn USB pad from SLS), but can't figure out how to configure 32X-specific controls (in fact, I can't figure out how to remap controls, period).

Help?

Rodney

Is it possible to use cheats in PCSX-reARMed ? I know it was possible on the Open Pandora version but can't find how to do it here...