Close
Advertise Here
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Finally.

Now the OUYA is the BEST android emulation console
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Well, it's nowhere near as good as my flashed MOJO, but that's another thread... :-D

Retroarch still doesn't see the Ouya's menu button, but as you can set a hotkey to bring up the menu it's not a problem (imho). In all I'm really pleased that it works on the device at all. Imo Retroarch quite often has the best performance out of all the emulators and has really gone from strength to strength recently. It's an amazing project.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Project View Post
    I couldn't get Mupen64 GLES2 to work, only Mupen64 ParaLLel for N64 but that was good enough imho.
    Wait, isn't Parallel, the Vulkan implementation of AngryLion? How does the OUYA support Vulkan?

Quote Originally Posted by mwaterbu View Post
    Wait, isn't Parallel, the Vulkan implementation of AngryLion? How does the OUYA support Vulkan?
    Sorry for late reply. ParaLLel Mupen is Mupen64Plus with both the original GL component and including Vulkan if applicable. Which I don't imagine it is on Ouya. See here.

So... whenever I try to load a cue file from a Sega CD game or TurboGraf-X game, (using the correct core I might add), it sits there a few seconds and then exits out of Retroarch. The games are all bin/cue, and no matter which game I try, I get booted out of the program. Any idea what I could be doing wrong, or what I'm not doing? Thanks!

Making the world a better place... 1 laugh at a time.

You need the bios files for both system and put them in the same folder as the images.
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1986 View Post
    You need the bios files for both system and put them in the same folder as the images.
    Thanks for the reply! I have the bios files in their own folder, and each game is in its own folder as well. I'll add a bios file to each game folder and see if that helps. Thanks again!

Thought I'd give an update...

I'm not sure what's going on but putting the bios file in the dir with the bin/cue did not work either. When I try to launch from the cue file, I get an error message. When I try to launch from the bin file, it loads the SEGA CD screen, but then freezes at the sonic/SEGA logo. I've checked my cue files, and they look to be fine. Wondering if my game bins are corrupted or something? Any other ideas on what I might try?