Close
Advertise Here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

WHERE IS CHAPTER 3????????? I downloaded this game a couple days ago and marathoned it to the end of Chapter 2, and then, COMING SOON!?!? What is the status of the rest of the game? Are you looking for people to help or contribute. I have some talent and so do my brothers. Hit us up if you're looking for help. This game is awesome, btw. You've done a great job. It's one of the best games on the Ouya. It's one of the best RPG's I've ever played. You have a future doing this, and money too! Get back into it. The world needs it, bro.

I am glad the game made you happy. Unfortunately, there is just next to no chance I'll ever be working on it again. Too much has changed in my life since I was making it, and I don't have the time or energy to move forward.

I know how it feels to hear this, and I do apologize. I waited forever to find out what would happen on pirates of dark water as a kid, and the wait on mother 3 was terrible. At least you know an update isn't coming!

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

Even if you could get back to this, it's not like you could publish it officially on OUYA at this point. Still, it's sad to hear this.

And the way they dropped Pirates of Dark Water should be considered a crime against humanity.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

Quote Originally Posted by jsh357 View Post
    I am glad the game made you happy. Unfortunately, there is just next to no chance I'll ever be working on it again. Too much has changed in my life since I was making it, and I don't have the time or energy to move forward.

I know how it feels to hear this, and I do apologize. I waited forever to find out what would happen on pirates of dark water as a kid, and the wait on mother 3 was terrible. At least you know an update isn't coming!
    Are you open to someone else picking up where you left off and finishing it?