Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You're meant to use knives exclusively for Murlor in that area, and the strategy you wrote is close to the exact one I use. Dayang with max Spirit should be able to kill the Poison Duck with Zap or at least soften it up. That battle's supposed to be tough and a resource drain. Dayang should also use Toxic ASAP to help against the other two enemies. Poison is pretty vital to winning several battles.

Edit: Spoke with Bob some more about this, found the bug causing his issue and fixed it. The update should go live in a few days I think. If anyone is having trouble with the high defense enemies in chapter 2, it was probably because Dayang never actually learned Toxic, but now he'll be sure to get it (and will learn it when you reload a save once the edit is live)
    Last edited by jsh357; 10-21-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Gotta say, this game is my favourite on the OUYA right now. It brings back the old Final fantasy feeling but with fresh new content.
    I would LOVE to play the other chapters!

Hope more people will discover this gem and give it more likes.
    Our game Black Hole - A Classic Arcade Dual-Stick Space Shooter
    Available in the OUYA store now!
    Killswitch - "There are 302,456 OUYAs out there, now no one will have to ask again."

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhellik View Post
    Hope more people will discover this gem and give it more likes.
    +1

I love it! I have not had the time to devote to an entire playthrough just yet, but it will come soon.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Thanks, I'm working a lot on the next chapter. The Facebook page is the best place to get updates on it, though I'm still not at a point where I can post images. I can tell you that chapter 3 will be more challenging than chapter 2. It also has moose.

Quote Originally Posted by jsh357 View Post
    It also has moose.
    Like this?:

Invincible_25f9df_484325.jpg
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Sort of. One of them breathes fire.

Quote Originally Posted by jsh357 View Post
    Sort of. One of them breathes fire.
    Elemental moose? Alright!

hmm , i am not , but i am going to try out

I loved chapters 1&2...I must see what happens in chapter 3

Man, me too.

Development's gonna slow down a bit during the holidays, but I'm still thinking Chapter 3 will be ready early next year. No promises, though! The bright side is, there's less work to do on it than there was in Chapter 2.