Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Has anyone tried a uninstall/re-install of Xposed yet? I'm trying to get rid of Google Play error 961.

Mine was fine when I installed it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by jlenoconel View Post
    Mine was fine when I installed it yesterday.
    I just dont get what I did wrong. I had error 921 for three weeks with two days of things working within and now I'm getting error 961... this is annoying.

has anybody any any problems with updates after rooting and installing Xposed framework?

just curious before i go ahead and do it.

Hallo,

I installed MOD-Collection and Google Play-Store.

Now I want to install CWM. MOD-Collection did not find the OneClickRecovery in INET, so I downloaded it and copied it to OUya /sdcard/downloads . Now MOD-Collectionfind it. I can now install CWM. But after reboot to recovery there is only the "OUYA !" Screen, no Recovery.

The OneClick Methode with Windows7 isn´t working also! Can anybody help me?

gueschmid

after logged my play account in keep getting connection timed out

Quote Originally Posted by gueschmid View Post
    Hallo,

I installed MOD-Collection and Google Play-Store.

Now I want to install CWM. MOD-Collection did not find the OneClickRecovery in INET, so I downloaded it and copied it to OUya /sdcard/downloads . Now MOD-Collectionfind it. I can now install CWM. But after reboot to recovery there is only the "OUYA !" Screen, no Recovery.

The OneClick Methode with Windows7 isn´t working also! Can anybody help me?

gueschmid
    This stinks I go this far and still cant use the play store

After installing BusyBox from Play-Store and copying the oneClickRecovery.zip to /download/ have I Installed CWM with the MOD-Collection. But my Keyboard do not work!

Is it a Known Error! Wich Keyboard will work?

Thanks

Hi guys,

If I was to install Asphalt 8 from the Amazon Appstore, can I simply use the settings in the Mod Collection to emulate support for the Moga controller and activate the gyro hack? I'm not especially interested in installing the Play Store or rooting my Ouya so was just wondering if this would be feasible?

Cheers,

Nick

Followed guide, google play can't establish a connection when I try to sign in & the google service randomly crashes.
    Everything says it's rooted.
    No biggie though I can download apps on my tablet & back them up then sideload.

Space Cadet Pirate Moderator flamepanther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickl0
    Hi guys,

If I was to install Asphalt 8 from the Amazon Appstore, can I simply use the settings in the Mod Collection to emulate support for the Moga controller and activate the gyro hack? I'm not especially interested in installing the Play Store or rooting my Ouya so was just wondering if this would be feasible?

Cheers,

Nick
    I haven't had a lot of success with the Moga emulation myself. However, the only reason it should rely on Google Play at all is that it needs the Pivot app. If you can get Moga pivot somewhere else, then I don't see why you'd need the Play store.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen_Widget View Post
    Followed guide, google play can't establish a connection when I try to sign in & the google service randomly crashes.
    Everything says it's rooted.
    No biggie though I can download apps on my tablet & back them up then sideload.
    Look in the Xposed Framework installer settings and make sure there is a checkmark to the left of the OUYA mod collection there. Easiest thing to miss.