Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I emailed this to the given address, but I'm posting it here too, so maybe other can confirm:

A possible bug:
    In the android system setting I use network provided time, 24-hour format, GMT+2 timezone. Albeit in the system setting I see the correct time, the clock in the launcher is off by 6 hours. (The date is correct.)

A GUI suggestion:
    If you are in the 'main menu' (games/apps/store/sideloaded/etc) the bottom part of the screen shows you button mappings that are not currently working. Maybe they should be faded/greyed out until you make your selection.

Great launcher, love it ! Is Is possible to add subfolder on sideloaded section and choose game / application ?

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus en utilisant Tapatalk 4

@arm206:
    In regards to your bug, I'm not seeing this behavior. I have Auto date & time, with GMT-6, and 24-hour, and the launcher shows the correct time for me.

However, I switched to a GMT+ timezone, and did see the problem you described.

Edit: GMT:+0 also has this issue. Both timezones showed as 0:47AM

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

This looks most excellent, indeed. I will have to check this out in my spare time. Well done, InvaderGames

Banned

I have a few complaints, Ill list em below:
    - Analog controls are damn near broken. They only respond 10% of the time
    - App chugs for first 3 mins after boot
    - Loads some tiles in low resolution

If I find more, I'll let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by kiba urufu View Post
    @arm206:
    In regards to your bug, I'm not seeing this behavior. I have Auto date & time, with GMT-6, and 24-hour, and the launcher shows the correct time for me.

However, I switched to a GMT+ timezone, and did see the problem you described.

Edit: GMT:+0 also has this issue. Both timezones showed as 0:47AM
    Thanks for checking and follow-up!

ERRATA:
    - When using a GMT+ timezone setting the clock on the desktop shows the wrong time.

Outstanding job. Could you please add the ability to eject / browse (if you have FilePwn installed) the external storage? Also an update notification / autoupdate would be nice.

.. clean & smooth .. but i have issue with analog .. will wait for next update ..

Thank you! The launcher looks great. I'm also having the wrong time show up for me as well (Eastern Standard Time).

Any way to include a screensaver?

Nice lots of feedback like it like it

Timezones; Will look into it!

Analog controls; Indeed they are a bit chunky, I might remove them altogether until I find a better solution, but I will definately look for one today!

Low-res tiles: This is to improove loading time, tiles are gathered from OUYA's servers at the resolution I ask for, and I dont want having to wait too long for them to show up, at least not on he store! I could add an option to have them load at higher resolution if you want, but it will load slower.

Screensaver: I cant include Android's default wallpaper and live wallpapers, or at least I dont know how as the game is being drawn to a GL Surface (GMS stuff), but if you want to add custom wallpapaers just put any .png in the sdcard/CustomOUYALauncher/ directory and the app will recognize them (preferraly 1920x1080 or 960x540)

Thanks all for the feedback! expect an update today with theese changes, and keep it coming