Close
Advertise Here

Ouya stuck on network screen

Hi, I've had my Ouya a couple of weeks and have run into problems.

Everything was working fine, but today, the Ouya stopped recognising the ethernet connection and although it will connect to my wireless network, it won't find an active connection and says unable to connect.

I've checked everything from the cable, the router, the modem, and it all works fine, I can connect all other devices, even using the same cable and port. I also think my Ouya has somehow reset itself as I have to select language when it boots, just like the first time I used it.

I would be happy to do a factory reset but I can't even get past the networking screen to do that. Is there any way to bypass the networking screen?

Any ideas on what I could try?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Mehlmann-Wicks View Post
    Hi, I've had my Ouya a couple of weeks and have run into problems.

Everything was working fine, but today, the Ouya stopped recognising the ethernet connection and although it will connect to my wireless network, it won't find an active connection and says unable to connect.

I've checked everything from the cable, the router, the modem, and it all works fine, I can connect all other devices, even using the same cable and port. I also think my Ouya has somehow reset itself as I have to select language when it boots, just like the first time I used it.

I would be happy to do a factory reset but I can't even get past the networking screen to do that. Is there any way to bypass the networking screen?

Any ideas on what I could try?

Thanks!
    Never mind, I managed to do a factory reset with the usb keyboard method. Thanks anyway!