Close
Advertise Here

View Poll Results: Did you like the infamous OUYA Video Ad?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I liked it

    27 23.48%
  • No, it was horrible

    62 53.91%
  • It was OK

    23 20.00%
  • I'm indifferent

    3 2.61%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 151
  1. #91
    OUYAForum Fan Manaurys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    512


    The ad was very bad how can they be so stupid

  2. #92


    3 members found this post helpful.
    Hi Everyone, a statement on the video: This is not our official ad. We are experimenting with animated content and posted this video briefly to get feedback from our community. Stay tuned for our official video.


  3. #93
    OUYAForum Devotee arcticdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,059


    Thanks for chiming in Genny.

    Just my two cents.. I'm not sure a public reveal of something you're mulling over in an unofficial capacity is the wisest choice in the future. As you and your colleagues discovered, anything you make accessible to a wider public network (i.e. non-private YouTube channel) is not going to be ignored by everyone but those in "your community".

  4. #94


    I empathise with the main character.

  5. #95


    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfNukumoi View Post
    Hi Everyone, a statement on the video: This is not our official ad. We are experimenting with animated content and posted this video briefly to get feedback from our community. Stay tuned for our official video.

    Quote Originally Posted by arcticdog View Post
    Thanks for chiming in Genny.

    Just my two cents.. I'm not sure a public reveal of something you're mulling over in an unofficial capacity is the wisest choice in the future. As you and your colleagues discovered, anything you make accessible to a wider public network (i.e. non-private YouTube channel) is not going to be ignored by everyone but those in "your community".
    Totally understood, however, we believe in transparency, we're not a big box company. Granted, it may not have been the best choice but the feedback we received about the ANIMATION was exactly what we were going for.

    More to come.

  6. #96


    They should of shown what makes the ouya good instead of attacking another game.

  7. #97


    @SurfNukumoi

    Your marketing department should think about doing ads about people playing OUYA games and having lots of fun, just like Nintendo did with New Super Marios Bros Wii.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XbjX08UdGQ

    I also want OUYA to be as cool as the old SEGA commercials, but that doesn't mean to be disgusting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEESjUQPhws

  8. #98


    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixjuegos View Post
    @SurfNukumoi

    Your marketing department should think about doing ads about people playing OUYA games and having lots of fun, just like Nintendo did with New Super Marios Bros Wii.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XbjX08UdGQ

    I also want OUYA to be as cool as the old SEGA commercials, but that doesn't mean to be disgusting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEESjUQPhws
    Understood. I would kill to get some fan made OUYA commercials. I'd post those on YouTube in a heartbeat. Spread the word.

  9. #99


    There's a better way to make a video than this. The guy could have raged, but not vomit.

  10. #100
    I am the Night Killswitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Alone in the darkness.
    Posts
    7,560


    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfNukumoi View Post
    Understood. I would kill to get some fan made OUYA commercials. I'd post those on YouTube in a heartbeat. Spread the word.
    We hatched the idea. Hopefully some of the talented people will get involved. If I had friends I have a few ideas to film
    http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-you-do-better

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •