Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cyberdeck - Lonewolf Studios

Enter a world run by corporations that hire cyberrunners known as Deckers to hack systems. The matrix, however, is filled with intrusion countermeasures (ICE) that can kill if you aren't careful.

Genre: Retro, RPG

This game is based on a GPL'd Windows game that was ported by Lonewolf Studios to the XBox 360 with permission from the original developer, Shawn Overcash. The OUYA version of the game can be downloaded and played completely for free. There is a donate button available on the main menu if you would like to support future development of project by Lonewolf Studios. Enjoy the game, and work to raise your status in the cyberworld!

There is one undocumented feature of the game. There are hotkeys available by using the triggers within the matrix to run programs. These hotkeys are assignable in the Deck view from the Home screen. Please feel free to make suggestions for future improvements.

SS1_1.jpg

SS2_1.jpg

SS3_1.jpg

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

Just downloaded this, it looks pretty good. Nice job, Lonewolf.

Love it. What decking should be like in shadowrun game.

You use "cyberrunner" and "decker" - out of curiousity, do you do tabletop RP? If so, does this pattern after any of the tabletop cyberpunk RPGs? (The major ones being Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, and Interface Zero.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumonica View Post
    You use "cyberrunner" and "decker" - out of curiousity, do you do tabletop RP? If so, does this pattern after any of the tabletop cyberpunk RPGs? (The major ones being Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, and Interface Zero.)
    I used to DM Shadowrun, but this game is not really based on any particular tabletop game. It is based on the rule set written by Shawn Overcash in the Windows version, and I ported it. I have considered a 3D game based loosely on Shadowrun rules, but haven' started working on one yet.

Thanks for you interest.

Played this for a couple of hours last night. Really enjoyed it. Still not entirely sure what I'm doing with the more advanced stuff, but got most of it down. Will have to invest more time in this for sure.

Hey, this was a free pc game called decker ages ago wasnt it?! I LOVE THAT GAME.

Yes, it was. The original creator had given me permission to port it to the XBox 360 some time ago. I have now ported it to the OUYA, and it has been released for free! It's still the same great game, but on the big screen. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by LonewolfStudios View Post
    Yes, it was. The original creator had given me permission to port it to the XBox 360 some time ago. I have now ported it to the OUYA, and it has been released for free! It's still the same great game, but on the big screen. Enjoy!
    I think I'd rather play it on PC, but I'm glad you ported it it's an amazing RPG and really deserves to be played by lots of people.