Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouya 2...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Ouya 2...

I hate even thinking they have 2 planned already but from all my research it seems like a forgone conclusion that one is coming every year.
    But according to hubOuya, something that some of us have said would be a good idea might actually be coming true.
    Interchangeable motherboards.
    http://hubouya.com/rumour-ouya-2-to-...rm-factor.html

Of course things are subject to change, they aren't that far down the line yet on hitting people with the sequel.
    Forum Rules: The same rules that EVERYONE follows. Click me
    Killswitch Developer Interviews: Here : Follow da homie on Twitter: Here : OUYA Hub site: Opening in August
    Astra Etherium - SHMUP coming in August [Still in alpha mode]: Here
    Want these games on OUYA? Go to the thread and MAKE SOME NOISE! - Waking the Glares - Fortresscraft

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    NO MORE Ouya 2 threads! We have just started enjoying the current Ouya! This is too soon!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Agreed! However if we do have to have another Ouya so soon as next year then the idea of exchangeable internals would be great if it was just plug and play.
    Click to download Super Renegade Response ranked 37 in the O-Rank!

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    They need to fix the first one before they can move on to the second one...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Would be nice to pay just $69 for an internals change out ... kind of a way of thanking OUYA 1 buyers...

Just want to say that if they DO have an Ouya 2, it better have every game Ouya 1 has at launch.

Yeah lets talk about OUYA 2 in 1 year. Wait till OUYA one gets better and improves its self.

If it just runs Android and has their same proprietary store then it will. It's no different than going from say an iPad to an iPad 2 or, even more so, like upgrading from one Android phone to another.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    There's so much potential there for OUYA 1 still that I don't even want an OUYA 2 yet. Almost seems inevitable these days though, but I hope they don't do yearly refreshes!
    We have some OUYA games, check here for a list (search for OUYA)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcade101 View Post
    Just want to say that if they DO have an Ouya 2, it better have every game Ouya 1 has at launch.
    It would be the same store.. No different then Google Play.. just cause you update your phone that doesn't change... HOWEVER, there will be games that will ONLY support Ouya 2 at some point (Tegra 4 games). But all OUYA 1 generation games would work.