Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Ive been playing The Last of Us on the PS3

It has a really great story and the character relations really stick to you. The multiplayer is where Ive been spending most of my time since I completed the game though, the matches arent just a normal shooter game you need to prepare a tactical approach with your team which makes it shine IMO. I think the game might even be the game of the year.
    Ouya - SilenTii
    PSN - TusaMan
    Order and Chaos ouya - TusaMan

I've had Birds Of Steel (ps3) in my queue for a while, and since my ouya controller is dead, I figure I'm going to have to see about plugging that system back in and playing it. I'll need to plug it in before GT6 is released anyway, so now is as good a time as any.

I hope this game supports my flight stick. It looks really cool.
    However I will mention that I don't fully believe that colors were less saturated in the 1940's...

Banned

I'm currently playing this rad game called ET for the Atari 2600, top of the line stuff..

Oh yeah, and Bioshock Infinite, which is the BEST GAME EVAR.

Atm I'm mostly playing Rogue Legacy and Crusader Kings 2, both for PC.
    Next week comes Spelunky for PC and later this month Europa Universalis 4, so not much interest to play with my OUYA. All I do play with OUYA atm is around 2 runs of Knightmare tower/day.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Animal Crossing New Leaf, mostly.

Also playing through a couple of Playstation 2 titles for my other half's sake, he's been an adamant PC gamer and these home consoles are a weird and scary concept to him. So, I've been handpicking a few of my personal favorites and showing him the ropes. As of late, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 and Okami.

Quote Originally Posted by Judoka View Post
    Animal Crossing New Leaf, mostly.

Also playing through a couple of Playstation 2 titles for my other half's sake, he's been an adamant PC gamer and these home consoles are a weird and scary concept to him. So, I've been handpicking a few of my personal favorites and showing him the ropes. As of late, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 and Okami.
    I need to finish "Silent Hill: Shattered Memories". If you have yet to play it, give it a try. It's a great remake of the original.

The game that's been occupying my attention the most recently is Stealth B'stard Deluxe, some of the levels really do deserve the b'stard label.

I have just finished Mars: War Logs in the last few minutes.

It's a pretty good RPG for a downloadable game. It's a cross between The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay and Mass Effect. I Recommend it if you're looking for a cheap game that will give you a decent amount of play time.

Re: What non OUYA Game are you Playing?

GRABATRON!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    @Thermobear

Final Fantasy 5 for SNES.

I've never been able to play it comfortably or easily until now.
    It's been pretty great so far. I enjoy the party customization and micro-management it allows for.